NFL News (Vikings)

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Lunk, KC is a free agent after the season, so no trade value. This injury has made him much more affordable for the Vikes and I hope they re-sign him. He never had an O line until this year, and it takes 11 to win, not one. By this driveling idiot Fester's standard, Dan Marino was a piece of shit cause he never won the big one.
Dan Marino didn't choke....
Passer rating of 91.7 with over 9,000 yards 74 touchdowns and 35 interceptions with 38 games on Monday night 20-18 record...big difference

Last edited:

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
This was Cousins’ 6th year the Vikes have been a team since ‘61….what’s Fester’s excuse for all the rest of their chokes

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I want to know 6 years ago who was the better fa option or who would have been a draft pick at where the Vikings picked that would have been better.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dan Marino didn't choke....
Passer rating of 91.7 with over 9,000 yards 74 touchdowns and 35 interceptions with 38 games on Monday night 20-18 record...big difference
So Monday night is how we measure not choking? I thought the goal was to win the Super Bowl. Learn something new everyday

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So Monday night is how we measure not choking? I thought the goal was to win the Super Bowl. Learn something new everyday
No if you read prior posts it included more than Monday night football..it was just a quick comparison to two football players..one that chokes one that doesnt....now to my clown fucking.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This was Cousins’ 6th year the Vikes have been a team since ‘61….what’s Fester’s excuse for all the rest of their chokes
All I can give you is bad decisions all the way through.....same with cousins.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No if you read prior posts it included more than Monday night football..it was just a quick comparison to two football players..one that chokes one that doesnt....now to my clown fucking.
That have both won the same amount of super bowls. Keep trying and you might get some clown fucking right one of these days. Maybe even chewing gum and walking at the same time might be in your future.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That have both won the same amount of super bowls. Keep trying and you might get some clown fucking right one of these days. Maybe even chewing gum and walking at the same time might be in your future.
If I was only as smart as you..I can dream about it I guess..ahhh alas the smartest guy on earth.......Cousins still chokes......

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I was only as smart as you..I can dream about it I guess..ahhh alas the smartest guy on earth.......Cousins still chokes......
At least you got a goal in life……just think you have won as many Super Bowls as Dan Marino

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kirk Cousins had a record of 3-10 on Mondays in his career.
Thursday prime-time starts, Cousins has thrown 14 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
Thursday Night Football prime-time games, Cousins’ passer rating drops to 87.2
Cousins has played in five playoff games in his career and has a record of 1-4 in those games.
Regular season cousins is great..when it counts he chokes...I mean what more stats are needed? I get people love this guy and he is absolutely great as his stats show during normal games..when the heat is on and it counts he CHOKES.
As far as alternatives....who knows what the vikings were willing to spend or give away for picks etc..we can all say this guy or that guy but my personal OPINION is they wasted a ton of money on Cousins and could have had any other mediocre quarter back to get them where they currently are now which is basically no where and saved a ton of money in the process.
You failed better go back and re read my post, because that was weak. We already know what kc career stats are, I wanted you to come up with potential alternatives to kc that would possibly be better

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You failed better go back and re read my post, because that was weak. We already know what kc career stats are, I wanted you to come up with potential alternatives to kc that would possibly be better
Those are his stats..call them weak all you want but when it counts he chokes..I can post a circle if need be.......

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those are his stats..call them weak all you want but when it counts he chokes..I can post a circle if need be.......
No I'm calling you weak, that you couldn't even try to name a different active qb that would do better then kc. It's rather simple you just need ro compare kc stats to free agent qb that had better stats then kc did when they were released by a different team. Like i said I am well aware of kc stats.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 59
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 18