NFL News (Vikings)

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Example for my arguement. Far fetched but for sake of clarity. What if vikes traded their first two picks this yr for TJ Watt from steelers. I would be all over that. Tj is proven. Some would go nuts thinking wasted two good picks. Point is....who knows if their first picks will pan out? Tj has already panned out. Make sense?

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Example for my arguement. Far fetched but for sake of clarity. What if vikes traded their first two picks this yr for TJ Watt from steelers. I would be all over that. Tj is proven. Some would go nuts thinking wasted two good picks. Point is....who knows if their first picks will pan out? Tj has already panned out. Make sense?
You give draft picks and a bunch of money to free agents when your only 1 or 2 players away from being a great team. Not when you have a bunch of holes. Nobody can build a team with free agents. Not enough money. You need team depth and you can only get there by hitting in the draft more times than not. Once you get close with cheap young players you can sprinkle in some free agents.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Crazy bill billedick in yo mouth didn't get the hc job with Atlanta, could we see arguably the greatest defensive mind in the game go jobless?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
If he wants a job, there's certainly someone who will let him stay in the league. Granted, the dude is 71 yrs old and you have to wonder who in today's league is willing to commit long-term to a coach of that age.

Just saying..

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe this would be more appropriate for me.....
1706334749027.png

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Good K.C. game on now.

K.C. vs 9ers SB? What y'all think?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 77
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44