NFL News (Vikings)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Deshawn watson is cooked that guy sucks bad. Vikes made the right call not paying all that money to Kirk
Vikes have a tuff schedule where every team is capable of making the playoffs if it was right now. Sam seems to have a decent arm but seems to me on some passes that if he threw in front of the receiver instead of behind perhaps a td.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Falcons game reminded of the vikings last few years...kicker gets all the points. Vikes absolutely Made the correct call letting him walk..so far anyways. It's early and things could change

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like Vikes are SB bound. 1st year in a while I didn't waste some NFL Futures $$ on them winning it all. At 45-1 I just couldn't see it happening. Well I never can but I thought I'd reverse jynx myself this year.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like Vikes are SB bound. 1st year in a while I didn't waste some NFL Futures $$ on them winning it all. At 45-1 I just couldn't see it happening. Well I never can but I thought I'd reverse jynx myself this year.
Haha thats what they do to a guy but pretty sure next week we get to see the real vikes. 8 win team at best. But Sammy did look pretty good

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha thats what they do to a guy but pretty sure next week we get to see the real vikes. 8 win team at best. But Sammy did look pretty good
Remember what they did with 49'ers last year?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wtf tou just jinxed it...they are fucked now 😉

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 182
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 56