Nwt Mobridge

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Schilling and Stachowski are jig rapping fools(i.e. good at it).

- - - Updated - - -

If Gary P would have had 3 more of the same fish he would have had 25lbs. Wow! He will be one to watch tomorrow.

Loebs lake cabin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Slot on Oahe can only have two over 20, that's why they're so critical and could see quite a bit of flip flopping tomorrow..consistent overs have been tough for 3 weeks!

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
Parsons and carpenter each had 2fish and weighed 10 pounds. Wonder if they are real deep with down riggers over trees I had heard stuff about 80 feet plus and big fish.

so, got to b a kill and weigh dead tourney then right??? can't imagine you can bring the big girls up from 80 slow enough to have them live...

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
how are they bringin their fish to mobridge,for the weigh-in? Not draining the water or:;:huh

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
so, got to b a kill and weigh dead tourney then right??? can't imagine you can bring the big girls up from 80 slow enough to have them live...

Even with a penalty a couple five pounders is worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Keith, Gary and chase are pulling spinnerbaits in the trees down south

I know some one else was pulling them in the classic to ended up in the top 10.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Breezy wind from the south today and a switch around breezy day from the northwest tomorrow may keep some of these guys from traveling like they'd like to.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes Parsons won an flw a few years back and a guy out of Colorado makes spinner baits. Rip them though trees and you don't loose them like cranks.

Read an article on that method; very popular on Lake Mcconaughy in Nebraska.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
wish i would have tried this last sunday... i was skirting right outside of the tree's and could see fish inside them on the 360

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
well wind out of the opposite direction and blowing 25 plus should be interesting today. I am interested what JP is doing as he said it is different he also had a 24 he had to throw back. I hope Chad has another big day to be set up for Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

Schilling and Stachowski are jig rapping fools(i.e. good at it).

- - - Updated - - -

Ya i have got the pleasure of being heckled with chad catching 10 fish to my 1. Its just ripping up and down but some how i suck at it.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
30#s leadin so far

- - - Updated - - -

Rough day for T Skarliss, spills 5 gallons o diesel everywhere this morning, line gets wrapped in his trolling motor, he leans over bow of boat to unwrap it motor not locked, motor flops down back into the water taking him right with it into the drink. lol

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
that right there is some good stuff i really am interested in what JP is doing. If Chad is in the top 10 i will have to go and check it out

Loebs lake cabin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was at the weigh ins .. Chad was at the pillars yesterday and today but sounded like people moved in on him and he had to scramble for a limit .. Local wade while had a giant 18lb bag, really impressive considering it's a slot tourney .. Okada, blosser and several others are running all the way to Peoria flats .. Really nice baskets ..

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kurtr don't worry I cant get a fucking thing to look at a jigging rap when I use them

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was at the weigh ins .. Chad was at the pillars yesterday and today but sounded like people moved in on him and he had to scramble for a limit .. Local wade while had a giant 18lb bag, really impressive considering it's a slot tourney .. Okada, blosser and several others are running all the way to Peoria flats .. Really nice baskets ..

Was worried about that..... Peoria is a long ways co angler get there money worth on that boat ride.

Loebs lake cabin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think they said 100 miles one way.. I didn't think it was that far.. Keith k did say the Nitros were the first boats down both days and not even close.. Okada has. Yarry blosser skeeter.. Not sure who else ran it.. steir ran north which baffled me, so did Olson .. Small fish today

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
They have to carry gas to make that?

- - - Updated - - -

With the wind dieing wonder if that flats bite way south will to

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53