Oahe/Missouri River Fish Cleaning Staions

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Entitlement at its finest. So you're saying that if they don't provide all these amenities, no one is able to harvest fish? Is it hard to walk with that silver spoon up your ass?

Why are you such a douchebag with a silver spoon shoved up y'er arse?

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kudos on the comeback. Clever and original. With that, here's why I said what I said. You complained about a fish cleaning station being not up to your standards. This ruffled my feathers because the fact that there is a place to clean fish at all should be enough. If it's not good enough, throw them on ice and take them home to clean. But people can always find something to bitch about. We live in a state with ludicrously cheap licensing while having amazingly high quality fishing opportunities. That's pretty neat in my book. Sure, NDGF could charge more for licenses and then put in more amenities at the cleaning stations, but I bet the complaints about fees would outweigh the complaints about no water at Hazelton. As stated, fill up your bucket while on the water. Or from the livewell drain after trailering. Or just keep complaining about it on the internet. I couldn't care less. I was just pointing out that you sounded like an entitled princess. Sorry if I offended.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
OK - let's calm down before anyone else gets an eating implement somewhere it doesn't belong

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Benny,Benny,Benny, no body is going to put a dent in anyones forehead, Bonus if you know what movie that is from

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can fix the problem real quick. Just fish with me and you wont have any fish to clean

Muzzytipped

Founding Member
Founding Member
If i plan on keeping cats i bring a framing hammer with to pre-smash the skull before dropping them in.[/QUOTE]

That would be a great idea to do with fish also.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For some reason this spring, I have to quote Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam "someone is in desperate need of a blow job".:;:smokin

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dad, dad, dad. No ones denting anybody. Says it when he's breaking up Chet and Romans fight. And the kids name is Buck. Top 5 favorite movie of all time

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 104
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 46