Olympics have gone full Satan

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Olympics have jumped the shark, shame so many dedicate a significant part of their youth to these foolish endeavors. But it is all Bread & Circuses, don't look behind the curtain.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol,dude "badminton?"

You gotta get out more
J/k of course.
I was fairly athletic in HS. When I went off to college I was shocked to learn they offered course in “badminton and billiards” of all things. Hell yeah I’d like piss away college tuition on some slap dick classes. So I signed up for badminton. The first day there I realized it was basically all Asians and a few of the white athletes. I never got my ass kicked so bad in any sport than by some chubby ass Kim jong looking asian dude. Even the asian girls beat the breaks off us “athletes”

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was fairly athletic in HS. When I went off to college I was shocked to learn they offered course in “badminton and billiards” of all things. Hell yeah I’d like piss away college tuition on some slap dick classes. So I signed up for badminton. The first day there I realized it was basically all Asians and a few of the white athletes. I never got my ass kicked so bad in any sport than by some chubby ass Kim jong looking asian dude. Even the asian girls beat the breaks off us “athletes”
Awe man,thats enough to make a guy pound a few brews.lol

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awe man,thats enough to make a guy pound a few brews.lol
Yea man it made me question my existence….. 😂 like I can understand that ripped Asian dude on bloodsport that kicks the shit out of everyone but Van dam. but this guy was seriously 5’2” 212 pounds and didn’t possess any athletic talent whatsoever. Dropping straight dimes on the corners and lines. Worst was he’d look at you say “Mash poin” in his Asian accent right before he finished it. 😭😖😂

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
FB_IMG_1722302238753.jpg

Watching the manufactured outrage thing come full circle is amusing.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Satanic displays for the world to see will do that.

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am shocked that the Olympics, an event started by pagan worshippers might be found to be offensive to someone of a different religious background, shocked I tell you.
Yet somehow it manages to bring athletes of diverse cultures together to compete in a relatively safe environment (excluding the Munich Olympics). Maybe some here just abhor the idea of open dialogue among people around the world.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am shocked that the Olympics, an event started by pagan worshippers might be found to be offensive to someone of a different religious background, shocked I tell you.
Yet somehow it manages to bring athletes of diverse cultures together to compete in a relatively safe environment (excluding the Munich Olympics). Maybe some here just abhor the idea of open dialogue among people around the world.
One day you will feel an attachment to something. If not a religeon, country, or woman perhaps a favorite dog or something. Maybe a favorite athlete that you idolize.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 60
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19