Olympics have gone full Satan

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
A simple ball check should suffice.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not so sure...I get what you're saying. It would have to be a chromosome/testostorone deal...

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
1722721050557.png

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
They were born with a clam, they're not a man
You're an absolute disgrace of a human being and we all wonder wtf are you even doing here along with orcans demons and camper...you illegitimatally offer absolutely nothing to this site but petal and troll your senseless, nonstop, nonsense bullshit...

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
You're an absolute disgrace of a human being and we all wonder wtf are you even doing here along with orcans demons and camper...you illegitimatally offer absolutely nothing to this site but petal and troll your senseless, nonstop, nonsense bullshit...
Yet your ignorant ass is here?

God forbid someone not join the Trump worshipping circle jerk around here.

Last edited:

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
God forbid someone not join the Trump worshipping circle jerk around here.
Brinnnnng it bitch/sheep/dumbass...
Dude you're here bitching because you seen someone bitching on TV about something, quit the sheep shit. Instead of educating yourself you're bitching about people who are bringing facts into the discussion.

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
Facts aren't nonsense. The boxer most likely has swyer syndrome. You could have a child with it and not even know. It's often not discovered until lack of menstruation. If you were unlucky enough to have a child with that condition you gonna decide to call them a man? It? Thing? You going to make them quit sports?
So was the person in question born a man or woman?
Woman unless we need to start genotyping every newborn.

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So was the person in question born a man or woman?
Both those athletes were born and identified as females at birth. However, they both possessed XY chromosomes. This gives them high testosterone levels, so high in fact that the International Boxing Committee banned them from the world championship last year. What I understand (but not positive of) is that the president of the IBC is Russian and because the Russians are banned because of the Ukraine issue, the Olympic Committee did not follow the IBC rules (which in my mind is BS because the IBC is more than their Russian president, it’s a f*****g COMMITTEE)…) instead the OC went with what the boxers birth certificates said.

I personally love watching the Olympics. All of it. Watching anyone who is good at what they do is intriguing to me whether it’s on the track (my favorite), swimming, or badminton as Trip mentioned earlier, especially if USA is on their uniform. I know basically nothing about rugby, but did anyone watch the USA women win bronze??? Freaking amazing!! I was cheering so loud my wife was like “what the hell are you cheering for?”

I too questioned Snoop as a a torch bearer (and not happy about it) but the fact that he smokes weed isn’t the reason. I’m going to go out on a limb (and could be wrong) and guess that there are a hell of a lot more people that smoke or have smoked weed than we realize. Snoop just isn’t afraid to hide it. I’ve actually enjoyed listening to his commentary and he seems to be very appreciative and enthusiastic of the athletes talents.

As for the opening ceremonies, I guess I wasn’t looking for a hidden anti- Christianity theme (I’m ignorant though at times, or at least that’s what my wife says 😂…). With all the lights, fireworks, etc. I guess I just thought the French were trying to put on a show for the teams as they boated by (which I did think was a cool way to bring the athletes in). Did some of the male dancers make me cringe…yes…But I guess I’ve also always thought of the European countries as being pretty loose with their views and maybe morals (again maybe my ignorance), so I didn’t give it much thought.

Sorry for the long post, and now you can all take your shots at my thoughts/comments…

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Facts aren't nonsense. The boxer most likely has swyer syndrome. You could have a child with it and not even know. It's often not discovered until lack of menstruation. If you were unlucky enough to have a child with that condition you gonna decide to call them a man? It? Thing? You going to make them quit sports?

Woman unless we need to start genotyping every newborn.
You need help along with all your fellow loony lefties...goooooood God!!

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
You need help along with all your fellow loony lefties...goooooood God!!
So am I suppose to get my kids' chromosomes checked so I can continue calling them girls or is them having vaginas enough?

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Brinnnnng it bitch/sheep/dumbass...the embarrassment You, camper and orcans encompass upon yourselves is absolutely laughable and out of this world!🤣
Drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life. Unless you’re maga. 🤣😂🤣😂

Wally World

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When I was a kid it was taboo for a man to beat up a woman. Now the Olympics and the far-left media promote it. How sick and demonic is that?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 64
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 20