Olympics have gone full Satan

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
As usual, ignore the point of the post because it does not fit your narrative and resort to name calling.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
Both those athletes were born and identified as females at birth. However, they both possessed XY chromosomes. This gives them high testosterone levels, so high in fact that the International Boxing Committee banned them from the world championship last year. What I understand (but not positive of) is that the president of the IBC is Russian and because the Russians are banned because of the Ukraine issue, the Olympic Committee did not follow the IBC rules (which in my mind is BS because the IBC is more than their Russian president, it’s a f*****g COMMITTEE)…) instead the OC went with what the boxers birth certificates said.

I personally love watching the Olympics. All of it. Watching anyone who is good at what they do is intriguing to me whether it’s on the track (my favorite), swimming, or badminton as Trip mentioned earlier, especially if USA is on their uniform. I know basically nothing about rugby, but did anyone watch the USA women win bronze??? Freaking amazing!! I was cheering so loud my wife was like “what the hell are you cheering for?”

I too questioned Snoop as a a torch bearer (and not happy about it) but the fact that he smokes weed isn’t the reason. I’m going to go out on a limb (and could be wrong) and guess that there are a hell of a lot more people that smoke or have smoked weed than we realize. Snoop just isn’t afraid to hide it. I’ve actually enjoyed listening to his commentary and he seems to be very appreciative and enthusiastic of the athletes talents.

As for the opening ceremonies, I guess I wasn’t looking for a hidden anti- Christianity theme (I’m ignorant though at times, or at least that’s what my wife says 😂…). With all the lights, fireworks, etc. I guess I just thought the French were trying to put on a show for the teams as they boated by (which I did think was a cool way to bring the athletes in). Did some of the male dancers make me cringe…yes…But I guess I’ve also always thought of the European countries as being pretty loose with their views and maybe morals (again maybe my ignorance), so I didn’t give it much thought.

Sorry for the long post, and now you can all take your shots at my thoughts/comments…
There are so many angry old men on this site whose only joy in life seems to be owning the libtards

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
1722168741026.png
Yes. Evil is so much easier to deal with when it just presents itself and tries to steamroll good.

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So was the person in question born a man or woman?
None of us were there. Have to take some reporters word for it. Probably 90%+ of us do not trust the media, so here we are. I should be outside getting traps ready for October, but here I am, reading about a hermaphrodite boxer from a country most of us couldn't find on a globe.
PS. XY=A DUDE.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
serious question... how about XX with male genitalia... even if micro and unnoticeable? can that person compete with females? how bout if T levels are in normal female range?

anyway, i totally agree the olympic committee got it wrong with the boxer from timbuktu. vagina or not, seems XY is male. testosterone raging through your blood as a female is akin to taking performance enhancing drugs, no? i doubt its legal for a female olympic athlete to artificially elevate their T level. so, its ok if it came naturally?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like they were born male. Like I said earlier.....A BALL CHECK at birth!! Pretty fkn simple if you ask me.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
khelif has a vagina. fairly certain of it. no? information seems all over the place. regardless, a ball check doesn't resolve the issue of XY chromosome w/ female reproductive organs... which does happen.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like they were born male. Like I said earlier.....A BALL CHECK at birth!! Pretty fkn simple if you ask me.
You didn't say at birth damnit. And I went all blah blah blah. XY vs XX is wrong outside of the kitchen.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member

This has to have some kind of satanic link?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
khelif has a vagina. fairly certain of it. no? information seems all over the place. regardless, a ball check doesn't resolve the issue of XY chromosome w/ female reproductive organs... which does happen.
Everyone starts out displaying as female, males transform before they are born... USUALLY. Its much more common for biological males to present as female, than it is for females to present as male. Having a vagina doesnt a male make, because often those individuals also have internal testes that produce much higher levels of T than an actual female would have...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 68
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 24