online hunters safety for ND

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
my wife needs to get hunters safety, she did the apprenticeship hunter thing last year and is hooked now so she needs hunters safety, she is enrolled in a class for august in Grand Forks, but with her work schedule its going to be a pain in the ass i was wondering if anyone on here has done it the online route, and how it all works? Thank you!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a friend that needs to get in too. Is there an online class OUTSIDE of the hybrid online/classroom system NDGF offers?

Is there reciprocity with MN or other states?

He works out of town a lot and has lots of conflicts with the times course are offered in the Fargo area.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a friend that needs to get in too. Is there an online class OUTSIDE of the hybrid online/classroom system NDGF offers?

Is there reciprocity with MN or other states?

He works out of town a lot and has lots of conflicts with the times course are offered in the Fargo area.

Go the mn route. easy peasy. they send booklets, then when your ready they send the test. All done through the mail.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
yup

- - - Updated - - -

doesnt matter what state you have a hunter safety in. Mine is Iowa haha

- - - Updated - - -

Capture.jpg

wouldnt let me paste the link for some reason

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
i was reading on their online thing and it says huntercourse.com and if you are over the age of 18 and a MN resident you can take it.. what if shes not a MN resident will it still let her take it online?

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
i found some instructor in moorhead i think. Liz didnt have to do the field day or anything like that, it was workbook, then test, then she received her card in the mail.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
i just went for it put in our zip code and it went through shes registered, ill keep ya posted on how it goes!

Is there a timeline for when it has to be completed once the packet comes in the mail? Also, everything can be completed at home, no field visit bs? Wife needs to get in but ya, schedule/location just never works.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there a timeline for when it has to be completed once the packet comes in the mail? Also, everything can be completed at home, no field visit bs? Wife needs to get in but ya, schedule/location just never works.

ya im not really sure how this is all going to go down, but i will message you once we dive into it. wife is at work so i just got her a log in and kinda set up sometime this week ill set down with her and go through it and let you know what it all entails!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just sat through the class with my two youngest ones, the class had mainly 12 year olds in it, however 25% of the people in the class were over 21 age bracket too, in fact one lady had to be about 45+.

It wasn't so bad sitting through it again 30 years later, I had lost some of my safety precautions, and felt good when the kids would quiz me, and I had just relearned it with them...haha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 59
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19