Our govt is losing it!

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
Sounds like living has been worse than dieing for him. Waterboarding is no joke

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sounds like living has been worse than dieing for him. Waterboarding is no joke
I doubt they are doing anything to him anymore. He is a waste of space and should be executed for killing thousands of Americans. We the tax payor will pay for this guy to live...probably better then he was before being captured.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
In my eyes, they should have never been alive this long.

Will this show the rest of these extreamist to step up attacks on the U.S. because our government will not put them to death??

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In my eyes, they should have never been alive this long.

Will this show the rest of these extreamist to step up attacks on the U.S. because our government will not put them to death??
Agreed..this shows there is no resolve and we are weak..why would they be scared knowing there is no death..atleast not an unnatural one. It also shows how weak and sideways our judicial system is..you can go after an ex President but can't get the death penalty for the mastermind behind one of the largest attacks on our country since pearl harbor?...joke sorry not trying to make it political..just the truth.

NodakBob

★ Legendary Member
Did the Politicians want them to confess, to show the world they confessed? I have given up long ago trying to figure out the federal govt’s actions or lack thereof…

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No hanging, no fireing squad, no electric chair. Drown them in pig grease and the rest will fall in line. Dip every bullet in pig lard. Drop a lard bomb on Terahn.
Couldn't they feed them to pigs? Man this is getting morbidly unique..

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
No hanging, no fireing squad, no electric chair. Drown them in pig grease and the rest will fall in line. Dip every bullet in pig lard. Drop a lard bomb on Terahn.
Sinking to terrorists level or lower is definitely not the answer

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Years ago the Muslims were a problem in I think it was the Philippines. I also forget the American general, but he captured 50 of them. He put them before the fireing squad with a trench in front of them full of bled out pigs. The blood he drained he had the men of the fireing squad dip their bullets in. One by one they were shot and thrown in the pit to be burried with the pigs. Number 50 he released to go tell his friends what happened. Things calmed down for 50 years.

We bombed Japan which took many lives, but justified it because it saved many more. That general or whatever he was saved thousands of lives with 49 enemies destroyed. It is barbaric, but it is survival. It can be avoided by simply leaving us in peace.

One must blow off a little steam with words so that we don't become barbaric in reality.

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
FB_IMG_1722477354804.jpg

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let them rot in supermax. That is more of a punishment than ending their lives.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing these guys are not sitting on a cinder block and shitting in a 5-gallon bucket.

Our government and judicial system will not let that happen.

It's called unjust and unfair treatment and according to the rules they can't be treated the way you and I think they should be treated.

After the Russin prisoner swap the other day, I would guess the countries these guys are from will be arresting and or kidnapping U.S. citizens to conduct their own people swapping.

Last edited:

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tell that to the families who's loved ones jumped to their deaths from 100's of stories up because it was a better choice than being burned alive!!

Tell that to the mothers, fathers, wives, husbands and children whos loved ones could be heard hitting the parking garage roof and ended up a smear of blood, hair, bone and guts!!

I'll never forget that sound.

Fuck them and all their kind. They can all burn in hell. I don't give a shit about what they think their rights are, or for that matter, what our government thinks their rights are.

They're lower than vermin and need to be exterminated as such. Every single one.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 63
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 20