Our govt is losing it!

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sinking to terrorists level or lower is definitely not the answer
Force is the only thing they understand. negotiating and coddling that the liberals want and have been doing only gets more innocent people killed.

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
Force is the only thing they understand. negotiating and coddling that the liberals want and have been doing only gets more innocent people killed.
Not being a disgusting piece of shit shouldn't be a lib vs conservative thing. There's a difference between executing people and insulting humanity.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member

U.S. defense secretary rejects plea deal for 9/11 mastermind, puts death penalty back on table​

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin III on Friday put the death penalty back on the table for the mastermind of the 9/11 terror attacks and two accomplices, rejecting a plea deal offered by military prosecutors earlier this week.

“Effective immediately, I hereby withdraw your authority in the above-referenced case to enter into a pre-trial agreement and reserve such authority to myself,” Austin wrote in a memo Friday to retired Brigadier General Susan K. Escallier.

The announcement comes after Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and two of his top lieutenants agreed to plead guilty "in exchange for the removal of the death penalty as a possible punishment,” according to a Department of Defense letter sent to victims’ families Wednesday.

The Department of Defense first disclosed its Office of Military Commissions was working on a plea deal that would spare Mohammed and his accomplices their lives last August.

The sudden turnabout late Friday was met with mixed response by those who lost loved ones in the attacks.

Elizabeth Miller, whose father Douglas Miller, a New York City firefighter, died, is among the people related to victims of 9/11 who have been pushing for a plea agreement for years.

“I feel Ike this back and forth is completely disrespectful to 9/11 families,” Miller said. “This has already gone on for 13 years. When will it end?”

Others applauded Austin’s intervention in the mass murder case.

“This is a great turn of events,” said Terry Strada, whose husband Tom died on the 104th floor of the World Trade Center’s North Tower on 9/11. “I am very happy to see their plea deal revoked and the death penalty back on the table and hope justice will be served swiftly.”

Strada, the National Chair of 9/11 Families United, had called the U.S. plea deal a “victory” for the 9/11 plotters.

Muhammed has been jailed at Guantanamo prison for nearly two decades and is considered to be the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks. The now-scuttled plea deal would have given Mohammed and two of his al Qaeda lieutenants life sentences and would have removed the possibility of a death penalty trial.

The three accused men had agreed to plead guilty to all offenses, including the murder of 2,976 people, according to the Department of Defense's Office of the Chief Prosecutor for Military Commissions.

Two of Mohammed's accomplices in the planning for the 9/11 attack, Walid Bin Attash and Mustafa al-Hawasawi, had also entered into plea agreements Wednesday, the DOD said. All three men had been detained at Guantanamo prison for nearly two decades with no formal prison sentences imposed. Under the now-void plea deal, they were scheduled to be sentenced by a panel of military officers in the summer of 2025.

Mohammed is described in court papers as an al-Qaeda militant and the principal architect of the 9/11 assault on New York's World Trade Center and the Pentagon outside Washington. In CIA custody, interrogators subjected Mohammed to “enhanced interrogation techniques” including waterboarding him 183 times, according to the Senate Intelligence Committee's 2014 report on the agency’s detention and interrogation programs.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member

U.S. defense secretary rejects plea deal for 9/11 mastermind, puts death penalty back on table​

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin III on Friday put the death penalty back on the table for the mastermind of the 9/11 terror attacks and two accomplices, rejecting a plea deal offered by military prosecutors earlier this week.

“Effective immediately, I hereby withdraw your authority in the above-referenced case to enter into a pre-trial agreement and reserve such authority to myself,” Austin wrote in a memo Friday to retired Brigadier General Susan K. Escallier.

The announcement comes after Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and two of his top lieutenants agreed to plead guilty "in exchange for the removal of the death penalty as a possible punishment,” according to a Department of Defense letter sent to victims’ families Wednesday.

The Department of Defense first disclosed its Office of Military Commissions was working on a plea deal that would spare Mohammed and his accomplices their lives last August.

The sudden turnabout late Friday was met with mixed response by those who lost loved ones in the attacks.

Elizabeth Miller, whose father Douglas Miller, a New York City firefighter, died, is among the people related to victims of 9/11 who have been pushing for a plea agreement for years.

“I feel Ike this back and forth is completely disrespectful to 9/11 families,” Miller said. “This has already gone on for 13 years. When will it end?”

Others applauded Austin’s intervention in the mass murder case.

“This is a great turn of events,” said Terry Strada, whose husband Tom died on the 104th floor of the World Trade Center’s North Tower on 9/11. “I am very happy to see their plea deal revoked and the death penalty back on the table and hope justice will be served swiftly.”

Strada, the National Chair of 9/11 Families United, had called the U.S. plea deal a “victory” for the 9/11 plotters.

Muhammed has been jailed at Guantanamo prison for nearly two decades and is considered to be the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks. The now-scuttled plea deal would have given Mohammed and two of his al Qaeda lieutenants life sentences and would have removed the possibility of a death penalty trial.

The three accused men had agreed to plead guilty to all offenses, including the murder of 2,976 people, according to the Department of Defense's Office of the Chief Prosecutor for Military Commissions.

Two of Mohammed's accomplices in the planning for the 9/11 attack, Walid Bin Attash and Mustafa al-Hawasawi, had also entered into plea agreements Wednesday, the DOD said. All three men had been detained at Guantanamo prison for nearly two decades with no formal prison sentences imposed. Under the now-void plea deal, they were scheduled to be sentenced by a panel of military officers in the summer of 2025.

Mohammed is described in court papers as an al-Qaeda militant and the principal architect of the 9/11 assault on New York's World Trade Center and the Pentagon outside Washington. In CIA custody, interrogators subjected Mohammed to “enhanced interrogation techniques” including waterboarding him 183 times, according to the Senate Intelligence Committee's 2014 report on the agency’s detention and interrogation programs.
Just read that..must have been getting a ton of heat

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Years ago the Muslims were a problem in I think it was the Philippines. I also forget the American general, but he captured 50 of them. He put them before the fireing squad with a trench in front of them full of bled out pigs. The blood he drained he had the men of the fireing squad dip their bullets in. One by one they were shot and thrown in the pit to be burried with the pigs. Number 50 he released to go tell his friends what happened. Things calmed down for 50 years.

We bombed Japan which took many lives, but justified it because it saved many more. That general or whatever he was saved thousands of lives with 49 enemies destroyed. It is barbaric, but it is survival. It can be avoided by simply leaving us in peace.

One must blow off a little steam with words so that we don't become barbaric in reality.
That was Blackjack Pershing and may be a myth. I agree with the premise.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
How can our Govt take the death penalty off the table..this is a shame!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/9...n&cvid=894ee0193bf24edd8e6add1ff5682da6&ei=23
SECDEF reversed this (somehow?).

If you were a true believer; why would you not beg for death?:

Because if they're not doped up drones they're kids. One way or another they fuck women and children. Don't let my opinion fuck your tolerance and inclusion sensibilities.

Do you get new sluts when the originals drive you bat shit?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 63
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23