Our Neighbors to the East

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Divide and conquer has been on my mind the last few days and I have been reading a bit about it, I was going to post a vid on here but backed away from the topic. It's real and It's scary to see that it's working in the good ol USA right at this moment.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Soros or Floyd.jpg

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member

Its not so much about fighting each other, its about trying to turn public opinion against trump. They know that Biden cant beat trump if the country is stable, so they must create crisis, so they can continue to criticize everything trump does, to make it look like anything else will be better than what is happening currently. Even tho Trump has nothing to do with local policing, riots in cities make people question leadership, all the way to the top. In these situations trump cannot win, if he does nothing hes evil and doesnt care that cities are being destroyed, if he goes in and ends it, hes a dictator who uses the military inappropriately.... Its gonna be bumpy till the election is over, and possibly longer.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep. The year 2020 is one for the history books. Its not even about left vs right, dem vs repub. anymore. Its about globalist government vs us citizens. The ride indeed looks bumpy to say the least.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't bring guns only baseball bats, brass knuckles, pepper spray( bear repellent), super soaker with a cocktail of peppers, habenero, and water.

- - - Updated - - -

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]FARGO (KFGO) – A suspicious device was found in downtown Fargo late Friday morning.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It appears that a propane tank was attached to a natural gas line with a bicycle lock. The tank was near a natural gas meter in an alley near NP Ave.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The property manager tells KFGO News that Fargo police were contacted and the device was removed. The discovery was made at about 11 a.m.[/FONT]

https://kfgo.com/2020/06/05/suspicious-device-found-removed-in-downtown-fargo/

https://www.valleynewslive.com/cont...-being-moved-ahead-of-protest--571046471.html

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]The Minneapolis City Council says the police department will be dismantled and replaced with a “transformative new model of public safety.”
Keith Ellison's son, Jeremiah, a proud supporter of Communist ANTIFA, leads the Minneapolis City Council. This was one of their end games, folks.
Only took them ten days to come up with idea to save minnesota tax payers millions
https://twitter.com/jeremiah4north/...LhOt7kp0T01OF2l6XamtEPGfqsQVS3tEFMyI_HyubOZ4Q

[/FONT]

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its gonna be bumpy till the election is over, and possibly longer.
lycanthrope your an optimist. The liberals are going to loose any sense they have if or when Trump wins. There is a chance it will be worse than it is now.

With 2.5 million jobs added in May the liberals must be pulling their hair out.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where's the VIDEO. All fake and staged reporting there.
If there is a video you'd call it fake. If a canister hit you in the head you'd call it fake. If trumptard pissed in your Cheerios right in front of you you'd call it fake news and blame someone else. I posted an article of Mattis saying dumptard is dividing the country but you would rather believe queen bonespurs. Trumptards have their heads so far up his ass you wouldn't believe the truth if it kicked you in the balls.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
You just keep supporting rioters and looters.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Watson you up on the news. Your bou Fauchi has egg on his face. I kept hearing libs say Trump needs to follow the science. ,Trump is going to kill people recommending hydroxychloroquin. Well news tonight the study was fraudulent. Some curiouse people went over the data. The report Fauchi based his bs on completely ignored the numbers that gave the opposite conclussion. Trump Derangment Syndrome is killing people.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
If there is a video you'd call it fake. If a canister hit you in the head you'd call it fake. If trumptard pissed in your Cheerios right in front of you you'd call it fake news and blame someone else. I posted an article of Mattis saying dumptard is dividing the country but you would rather believe queen bonespurs. Trumptards have their heads so far up his ass you wouldn't believe the truth if it kicked you in the balls.
Watson, I'm just curious where you get your information from? Is it something you read or is it something you are told?
Serious question. Reply if you want or send me a DM...you make me curious!
Thanks
Ruttin

Finaddict

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok. I'm throwing in the towel. Under the present state leadership Minnesota is totally screwed. Disband/defund the police? WTF. Who are the snowflakes going to call when their cat is up a tree or someone steals their skateboard. The current BS coming out of Minneapolis is really embarrassing to those of us who care about the state.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let them dumb bastards defund the police. People will be leaving MN faster than people are leaving California

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 83
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31