Paris... wow.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
They have confirmed one of the attackers was a "refugee".

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also hear it was an anti-Islamic video that's caused this spontaneous European attack.
Video for cripes sakes

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I cannot understand why Obumblenuts hasn't been able to "dialogue" them to death yet.

Because it serves him no purpose, he cannot polarize it and be smug and slip into his best Selma accent and piss on our backs and tell us it is raining. They should give him another Nobel Peace Price, got the first one without doing anything, might as well give him another for being consistant. Read on Fox about "massive attack" on ISIS by French jets- 20 bombs. If that is factual, it is like pissing on a brushfire. Wow.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can you even fight terrorists? Not in a traditional sense at least. They dont wear uniforms, or surrender. They arent located in any specific area. You kill 1 and 2 replace him. Best you can do is try to prevent attacks, kinda like herpes....

Oh, and close our FREAKIN borders already....

Ive got no problem with shipping illegal immigrants home also!

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The entire immigrants discussion is cowed by the lack of putting illegal in front of the word immigrant. Listen to the liberal media and you would think conservatives wanted to deport half the nation, and kill granny.
France was liberal in every aspect, and America is trailing right behind. We just need a few more seasons of propaganda shoved through our media and public schools, and poof we are pure child like, mini obamas everywhere.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
We are more than halfway down the slippery slope folks. If the Queen gets elected, we will surely slide further and further down. Those of you who have friends and relatives in delegate rich states had better be letting them know we do not need another Democrat in the White House anytime soon.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well just watched the question and answer with the "muslim in chief" and it sounds like he has a pretty dang good grasp on how to solve things and keep us safe. Here it is - Do nothing and take in as many refugees (ISIS fighters) as possible.

Wouldn't expect anything less from this genius.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well just watched the question and answer with the "muslim in chief" and it sounds like he has a pretty dang good grasp on how to solve things and keep us safe. Here it is - Do nothing and take in as many refugees (ISIS fighters) as possible.

Wouldn't expect anything less from this genius.

Exactly!! I guess the brilliant one just released 5 more prisoners from Gitmo also. From Yemen..headed back to UAE...my guess is they will rejoin the fight soon. Hope they inserted GPS's on these folks so when they rejoin the fight we have it documented that King Odumba released them to kill again.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

We we can all do our part....

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you live in an area where groceries have "halal" sections, you might want to consider moving.... WTF is HALAL anyway?

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm glad my local grocery store does not have a halal section but there is a small part of me wishes there was one so I could drop some bacon in there.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually if there was a halal section I'd fill the whole damn thing up with bacon.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I hear people talking about their "we need to do" list, close borders, deport, etc... What amazes me the most is the fact that it's the law in the first place. Our government not just the president is allowing itself to not enforce the law. The president refuses to enforce even the simplest laws. Congress is gutless to say anything about it. Had we kept our mouths shut about certain illegal activities the same government would push to charge us for being an accomplice. Even speak of the wall thing with Trump, a wall(double fence actually I think it was worded) is required to be built by law almost 10 years ago. The money was spent but of course it was never built. A second bill came through to get it done and Harry Reid squashed it. If government doesn't enforce the law those making the laws need to hold them accountable or the law needs to be changed if in fact the people support it to be changed. Secondly people should be screaming about congress passing laws that do not also apply to themselves. Allowing that sort of behavior makes us all more vulnerable.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that several governors are saying they will oppose refugees be settled in their states(might not be a lawful action in the first place but at least they are speaking up) how many here think Dalyrimple should do the same? Think LSS would let him?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sadly probably wouldn't do the bacon stunt now. This halahallahoo section is now probably heavily monitored in anticipation of this "hate crime".

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14