Pentagon ufo probe

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not disagreeing lunker, just thinking (more like imagining like the old show twilight zone)out loud here. https://www.quora.com/Why-do-
So if eight electrons form a stable shell and our sun is a nucleus and planets are electrons are we simply an oxygen atom within a much larger body of material?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octet_rule

Then there are black holes. If gravity is so great that there is no space between electrons the earth would be the size of a basketball. Everyone thinks life would end, but if all things are relative would it end? Would our laws of science still prevail? Is there an exit to a black hole? What would happen when leaving? Would gravity repel rather than attract? Do we really know much at all?

My theory is the universe is so vast we don't have 1% of total knowledge. Thinking we know so much makes us an arrogant little species.

I agree we know more about our moon then we know about our oceans,
It hasn't been to long since we have hypthetically discovered that there is 80 percent of all known matter is comprised of dark matter.
I like some of the ideas of parrell universes
www.space.com/32728-parallel-universes.html
the one with jet li
Maybe that is what some believers call afterlife heaven

- - - Updated - - -

Have anyone ever met a person who claims to have seen a ufo, I worked for a man who swears he has, this guy would be someone who I would take seriously as believing just becuase of the honesty he shared. But I also beleive in the casting of demons that was told to me by a priest. He had a rosary that was used in an exorcism that was tranformed into two differnt metals one was gold and at the time he was unsure of the other he said it wasn't for him to ask but to take it as a message from God.
Also beleive in the power of healing through prayer and laying of hands
Again we know very little with the use of a brain that is still in its primitive stage of evolution.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't ponder aliens too much, mf'n Bigfoot has already taken too many moments of my life. But I would think that at no point in the history of man would aliens ever been greeted with a nice "How are ya now", so clandestine shite would not be the least surprising thing.

I watched some documentary about how in billions of years our sun will change and earth will be uninhabitable. Standard stuff that I had heard before, the one thing that caught my attention is near the end. The narrator was going through the "survival" methods for the human race, and mentioned that we could send out "seeds" that would be a robot capable of producing human life. The last comment was "maybe that is how we got hear in the first place".. and that is why Hank drinks...

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love watching that Neil de Grasse Tyson fella as well, he and a couple others have a real knack for explaining complex science to the layperson, much like Carl Sagan did years ago. Not a skill set that's common in good scientists. However, he can only form opinions on the science that we know exists, or suspect to exist. He's not the end all, be all, expert on physics. Because as we humans are currently in the rapid discovery phase of science, it boggles the mind to think of what a species with a similar set of intellectual gifts would be if it were 100,000 to a few million years older than us as a species, even better...imagine a species with a greater capacity for intellect! Remember, we've only been using tools for some 100,000 years. We can't even imagine where humans will be (if we survive) in another couple hundred thousand years with respect to science. It seems like our science fiction is only 50-200 years ahead of current science fact. So for Tyson and others to think we can even imagine alien technology at this point is the epitome of arrogance.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pg those laws you speak of are bound by gravity and matter (mass) is governed by gravity.
Again all that humans have known or will ever know will be discovered by the use of math.

Maybe one day a higherpower will show us all it's infinate wisdom, this wisdom can only be shared with humans if we are willing to set aside our own faults that have constantly destroyed human technological advances. Those set of guidelines are here for us to study. That would be the bible until then we will live in a society plagued by repetitive history which only leads us to self destruction.
Maybe aliens is that higher power I don't know for sure but whoever or what ever it is the name we have been given is "I am" ehyeh

I've seen Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull and after seeing what happens from their knowledge and sharing higher power, didn't end well for some. I don't need the eggs in my Norwegian head scrambled anymore than what they are.
Math is still evil

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
So based on the theory of relativity, time travel is theoretically possible. Does this mean that the future and the present are both happening at the same time? If not how can you move forward or back in time? Could these "aliens" be humans from the future coming back to us? Who knows. Some of the most interesting Joe Rogan podcasts are when he has cosmologists on and people that believe like lunker that there have been advanced civilizations in the past that have been wiped out. In the end there is so little we actually know that it's kind of scary to even try to start imagining what could be.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
So based on the theory of relativity, time travel is theoretically possible. Does this mean that the future and the present are both happening at the same time? If not how can you move forward or back in time? Could these "aliens" be humans from the future coming back to us? Who knows. Some of the most interesting Joe Rogan podcasts are when he has cosmologists on and people that believe like lunker that there have been advanced civilizations in the past that have been wiped out. In the end there is so little we actually know that it's kind of scary to even try to start imagining what could be.

Check out the Back to the Future documentaries to help understand, first thing I learned is a guy will probably need a Delorian:D

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unless jesus Christ was a alien sent from another galaxy, I don't see any reason to think we will ever know for sure. It would change everything we understand about life and who is God.
Worm there are already churches who believe in alien life
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_religions

I never did get into the whole aliens documentary on the history channel, I guess after i didn't have cable I lost interest. What ever happens to mankind in the future I hope I am not around to see it.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is an update of the article from december must be a slow media news monday

- - - Updated - - -

Only those who think that way unfortunately for the rest the title is nothing strange about it.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Until somebody can lay a chunk of alien corpse in front of me, I'm going with no. I think there is other life out there, just not one that continues to visit us with space ships. I tend to like evidence to collaborate a story.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Until somebody can lay a chunk of alien corpse in front of me, I'm going with no. I think there is other life out there, just not one that continues to visit us with space ships. I tend to like evidence to collaborate a story.

What the heck Captain, it is on the InterWeb so it has to be true! ;:;rofl

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member

Until a few months ago, I thought the same thing. You've gotta listen to these guys. They aren't some rednecks in a trailer court saying they saw aliens. The incidents that were mentioned in the original post went through a lot of scrutiny by people in the know, and they couldn't identify what they saw. This link is an interview of a Top Gun pilot who is reporting what he saw:

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/2004-uss-nimitz-pilot-interview/

This one gives a bit more information regarding the latest sighting:

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/2015-go-fast-footage/

Finaddict

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Do they have antlers, long tail feathers, anything that would make them a trophy? Since there are no laws governing the taking of aliens I would assume there is no limit. As soon as I bag one I'm going to see what kind of recipe mossy can come up with."

Bet they would taste like chicken.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think its highly likely that intelligence will move from carbon based forms to silicon in the next 500 years (possibly much less)... Likely "superior intelligence", that never ages, doesnt require difficult to maintain conditions like air and water to travel vast distances in space, etc. Unless we destroy the planet or our society devolves before that can happen (think islamists and nuclear war etc).

Last edited:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw an interview with Neil deGrasse Tyson the other day and he pretty much debunked all possibility of any aliens ever being here or coming here. While he and other great scientific minds all agree it is highly likely there is other life in the universe they all agree aliens are like sausquatch, yeti, the Loch Ness monster and unicorns, there has never been any actual proof of their existence. If there was you wouldn't have to read about them in the National Inquirer. I highly recommend watching some of deGrasse Tyson's programs on PBS. He explains science in terms even dumbies like me can understand and he uses undeniable logic to shoot down the alien and UFO stories. Most of the UFO stories are so simple to explain that you just go "Duh, how did I not see that". When deGrasse Tyson gave the full story about the Air Force investigations I felt like a fool for believing they might be proof of something. We're never getting the whole story when someone says they have proof aliens exist.
I still love the Roswell site and all the believers! I mean seriously aliens can cross Interstellar space but they flying around New Mexico is apparently too difficult for them! Gee nothing odd about that or anyting hell seems totally logical!

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not knowing someone else is with you is not the same as being alone. One is perceived while the other is reality.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 46
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14