Ping Pong Balls

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Read it and wasted 5 min. of my life. Tried to make some kind of sense of it so read it again, another 5 min shot to hell and gone. Unless someone can explain it too me I am not reading it again. Life is getting too short and my head hurts. I don't think even whiskey would help. LB

Give it one more go. Don't cheat yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Try playing the vid then read during the tune.

- - - Updated - - -

So whats with the ping pong balls?

It's a reference of the story told to Lewis and Clark of the shy maiden nursing a sick beaver.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I interpreted it as the relationship between a lactating cat and a gerbal who escaped a feltching party.

bilbo

Honored Member
You've obviously never been to Subic Bay Philippines.

I used to work with a guy that was stationed there while in the Navy. No shortage of stories there. Holy cow. Ping Pong balls out of the catchers mitt would have been one of the more family friendly stories.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^THAT's what your meemaw would say when I'd give her the flyswatter instead of the ping pong paddle.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Again, you’re not normal. You’re probably a serial killer who talks to your dead moms corps. By all means, keep is going Norman Bates........

"Corpse"

Ahh the fun your meemaw and I had with condensed milk while she smoked her Marlboro's and dispatched saltwater trucks...she told me you liked to argue and blame your neighbor's cats for shitting in the sandbox.

images

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
This thread took an unexpected bent.

When "Toby" became a FBO nazi I posted my version of "Ping Pong Balls" and got "banned". I expected to surpass KDM in record "thumbs up" and got two. "Horsager" enjoyed "the well traveled cul de sac" and now doesn't seem to "get it". I pussified to "Toby" and was reinstated. At this time FBO boasted 20,000 members. Now I believe we're about 150 in an echo chamber and FBO was bullshit from the beginning.

Shortly after I posted "Ping Pong Balls"; "Jiffy" committed FBO "suicide" by suggesting FBO hold coitus with itself and disappeared. "Vollmer" then contacted me via FBO PM and here we are. In my first NDA post I called this place a "penis circus". I'm still here.

"Ping Pong Balls" is my modified version of an old Air Farce joke bandied about in dorms and foxholes. Yes, the Air Force has an "infantry": PPB's kills time and aggravates. This is the last I'll explain.

Two "Black and Tans" left and a sub in the fridge:

That is all.

https://youtu.be/v6fFtWi318s

Last edited:

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
This thread took an unexpected bent.

When "Toby" became a FBO nazi I posted my version of "Ping Pong Balls" and got "banned". I expected to surpass KDM in record "thumbs up" and got two. "Horsager" enjoyed "the well traveled cul de sac" and now doesn't seem to "get it". I pussified to "Toby" and was reinstated. At this time FBO boasted 20,000 members. Now I believe we're about 150 in an echo chamber and FBO was bullshit from the beginning.

Shortly after I posted "Ping Pong Balls"; "Jiffy" committed FBO "suicide" by suggesting FBO hold coitus with itself and disappeared. "Vollmer" then contacted me via FBO PM and here we are. In my first NDA post I called this place a "penis circus". I'm still here.

"Ping Pong Balls" is my modified version of an old Air Farce joke bandied about in dorms and foxholes. Yes, the Air Force has an "infantry": PPB's kills time and aggravates. This is the last I'll ever explain.

Two "Black and Tans" left and a sub in the fridge:

That is all.

https://youtu.be/v6fFtWi318s

Did you decide to take a break from cutting up a dead body and post at 1AM?

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Oh youses guyz.....lol,entertaining monday morning.....

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^Your meemaw wanted to try some ribbed ultra-thins. Because of diseases.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88