Pokemon

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
At least it gets kids out waking around

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sorry but I'm not sure what's worse....the zombie apocalypse...or the Pokemon game...I've seen kids, adults, elderly playing the game the last few days... Which is fine..except for the trespassing, playing the game while driving, looking like zombies in parks...its a bit ridiculous. Haha! Don't see the big draw. Then again I'm old school.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kinda like facebook and twitter, ill be an outsider and laugh/smh on the inside..

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
At least it gets kids out waking around

Yeah no shit and they are CLEARLY are trying to send people places where hopefully the people will learn somthing about history and culture. Although the Holocaust Museum probably wasn't the brightest idea. But over all other then god knows how many of them that will get hit by a car or walk off a cliff because they were staring at their phone instead of watching were they were going i think it a great idea.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
True story from facebook someone forwarded today via group message:

"when you call the police out of concern, due to the extreme traffic of young peoplein the cemetary behind your home in the past couple of weeks...(morning....day and night)
officer calls back. I again explain the high volume of traffic.
officer informs me that there are 2 Pokemon in that cemetary.
Slaps for head....
#pokemongo

(Pretty much sums up my previous point as far as facebook and twitter can go, but as long as fun is being had more power to ya' all!)

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
13612289_10210027372711838_2430145825685926670_n.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
No wonder our country is going down the tube , We have adults that have been hooked on video games since they were little kids and now they are shifting gears and diving deeper into a fantasy world.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
How the hell do you git rid of one? I'm sick of these dumb broads. Bring your own damn towel or learn how to do shots you dingy skirt...

Last edited:

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
No wonder our country is going down the tube , We have adults that have been hooked on video games since they were little kids and now they are shifting gears and diving deeper into a fantasy world.

Interesting "take" on this, but I think the country's problems have been around longer than Pokémon.

My two cents, I'm going to show my kids this game tonight, and we'll see what happens. They already spend as much time outside as possible - trampoline, skate boards, basketball. I don't see a problem with it. They're 7 and 9, so you can bet they don't have their own phones anyhow.

As far as "diving deeper into a fantasy world", I think shutting off the TV would be the biggest step back in the correct direction.

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Things I am more concerned about than pokemon go ruining the world:

1. The root canal I have today
2. Work
3. Where to put my trailcams in the next few weeks
4. Everything else

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member

Same could probably be said about having 1500 posts on an internet forum.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
How long till corporations pay to have a pokemon created that draws people to their stores?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 59
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19