Pokemon

k9guy82

Founding Member
Founding Member
I play this game with my kids and it has become pretty addictive. My kids and myself included are already pretty active outside as it is. I do catch shit from my coworkers about it, I also catch shit about practicing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. All in fun of course LOL. I see it as another way for me and my kids to connect. Not to mention it was one of m childhood cartoons. I wasn't a hardcore fan, but did like it.

On that note, I have told my kids that we do not trespass on other peoples property and be aware of your surroundings.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
The stupidity and lack of common sense people have is astounding. Stare at your phone as you walk around in circles, traffic, railroad tracks, cemeteries, etc. Really? SMH

- - - - - -

HA HA! I got a negative reputation on this post. It must be from someone who got hit by a car while playing the game!

Last edited:

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
seems legit..like it will probably be around for at least a month or two...
pokemon-go-nick_statt-screenshots-1.0.jpg

FB_IMG_1468372830502.jpg

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pokémon Go, which uses superimposes virtual characters and places them in real-world locations for people to find, has raised the ire of officials at Arlington National Cemetery, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, the 9/11 Memorial and other somber locations around the country.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
How long till corporations pay to have a pokemon created that draws people to their stores?

Probably minus 3 days. I'm sure the second this hit the news companies were lining up.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I play this game with my kids and it has become pretty addictive. My kids and myself included are already pretty active outside as it is. I do catch shit from my coworkers about it, I also catch shit about practicing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. All in fun of course LOL. I see it as another way for me and my kids to connect. Not to mention it was one of m childhood cartoons. I wasn't a hardcore fan, but did like it.

On that note, I have told my kids that we do not trespass on other peoples property and be aware of your surroundings.

That sir is an unfair combo. Its harder to pick on the nerdy pokeman kid when you know hes a black belt in jiu jistu and could easily kick my ass

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mostly agree with DI. I see how this could be a hell of a lot of fun with the kids for a couple hours before bedtime with all respect for property and common sense.

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I'd rather Shit in my hands and clap than walk around looking for some imaginary pokemon

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's different when you can interact with your kids on an "adventure". I do get what you're saying.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im just pissed i didnt buy Nintendo shares last week....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18