Pokemon

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ten adults playing solo cracks me up a lot. Especially when they are at an age where I production should be the norm. Yet it isn't anymore.
image.jpg

That at being said my six year old has being playing a bit and I walk behind him around the park and around the block so he could do his thing. He was having fun. Stopped and played on the equipment all was good. He even played when I took him to work this morning. He caught a couple of those bastards out in the bar. Not shittin' ya. I'm amazed how many high school kids are driving around doing this. Heck we at least drove around being interested in chicks and music. I looked at it a bit while the boy was playing and it is kind of amazing in a really ridiculous way.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member

How stupid can a person actually be...... THAT is the question! ;:;popcorn

Last edited:

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stupid. Another reason I have no video games in my house. If my kids want something to do they can go play outside. Not stare at a screen.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
On a more positive note, Maybe this Pokémon Go crap will curb the teen pregnancy rates in the U.S....

slyfish77

Founding Member
Founding Member
Found a pokemon in the church bell this morning. Seems a bit disrespectful to me.

Last edited:

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been hearing about trespassing crap. I have my nephew look on his phone to see if there were any around my house. he tells me no.... But I have been seeing tire tracks across my yard this week. Not convinced. Unless someone is trespassing to fish.

TheWalleye

Honored Member
Wow you guys are a bunch of whiney girls. My kids play it, I play it when I have time and I’m 35 with a career etc etc etc. At least the kids are getting outside – it’s better than them sitting on their asses in front of a TV all day. Met some very nice adults and the kids have met tons of people. A phone app doesn’t make you stupid – if you're trespassing or walking into traffic chances are you were dumb well before Pokemon go.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18