Pokemon

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow you guys are a bunch of whiney girls. My kids play it, I play it when I have time and I’m 35 with a career etc etc etc. At least the kids are getting outside – it’s better than them sitting on their asses in front of a TV all day. Met some very nice adults and the kids have met tons of people. A phone app doesn’t make you stupid – if you're trespassing or walking into traffic chances are you were dumb well before Pokemon go.

TheWalleye, if it takes looking through a cell phone camera to get kids to spend time outside, this country is in trouble more so than having to vote for Hildabeast or Trump.. I can think of many other activities that kids should be doing to experience the great outdoors...not capturing a fergin imaginary Pokemon...but hey it's 2016 so it's somewhat expected for children....what's worse is the amount of "adults" that are also playing the game...insert facepalm...

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have to agree with Walleye on this. It's just a modern scavenger hunt. Now don't get me wrong; I believe kids should spend more time with catching bugs, pelletguns, arrows and bluegill. What's wrong with taking a walk/drive in the evenings after supper on a school night?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 58
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19