Possible new state record bluegill ?

Buckaroo_Banzi

Founding Member
Founding Member
People at the cleaning station were reportedly shocked when it fell out of the filleted 50inch musky .

Last edited:

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys need to go fishing for real. I hope he pickled that musky

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just want to see a picture of that gill .
And that cleaning station !
And heck even the musky . If I have to , I guess .

The Mantis

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would have had replicas made with the 'gill sticking out of the muskie's mouth, and pickled them both personally. Some people just don't know what to do with a once in a lifetime catch.. What did the other muskie guys at the cleaning station say when they heard it was really caught by the guy's wife on smelt with a bobber?

I've also heard conflicting reports about where it came from, and whether it was pure strain or tiger. My money is on brush lake.. Hopefully the guy didn't leave the cleaning station in a state of disrepair, big floppy slimers swinging all over the place can get messy quick.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would have had replicas made with the 'gill sticking out of the muskie's mouth, and pickled them both personally. Some people just don't know what to do with a once in a lifetime catch.. What did the other muskie guys at the cleaning station say when they heard it was really caught by the guy's wife on smelt with a bobber?

I've also heard conflicting reports about where it came from, and whether it was pure strain or tiger. My money is on brush lake.. Hopefully the guy didn't leave the cleaning station in a state of disrepair, big floppy slimers swinging all over the place can get messy quick.

Brush lake in Montana?

The Mantis

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would be fishing but it rains here every weekend, only on weekends this time of year. May have to start another bullwhip.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now a rumor of new sauger record from Sak , pic included :

attachment.php

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe this story to be true, as I have also heard reports of the great musky shenanigans

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
See it's things like this right here that we need Sporty to stay here and be our offical LEO in charge of our snopes section !!!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
See it's things like this right here that we need Sporty to stay here and be our offical LEO in charge of our snopes section !!!

There was another fella that always had a boner for the snopes deal on the email cut and paste stories that I would occasionally post.
In fact some of my cut and paste posts ended up turning an otherwise stanch conservative into a left leaning tree hugging effing liberal, so much so that he even turned over his donations from conservative candidates to anyone running on the liberal side of the isle.
Maybe he could fill in for sporty, kind of miss being called childish, a sexist, and ignorant, all the while also being told not to bully...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74