Posting photos?

Pigsticker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is it just me or is posting photos a bit of an odd process? I'm having difficulty figuring out the pending albums as well. It says to edit and pick a category, which I thought I did (ie fishing), and it says the category can be found under my stuff tab , which I can't find anywhere?

So I just keep getting these notices that I have pending albums. Can somebody help me out on this?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
The pending albums issue is a glitch. Ive been working on it.

I think im on the right track, hopefully fixed very soon.

Im looking into streamlining the photo section. But I wont make any change that could result in a loss of any photos.

I like the idea of albums, I just need to make it a little more user friendly.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I think I have this fixed now. Let me know if you get that message again. Thanks.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its easy using the picture icon

IMG_2987.jpg

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Yup, huffranger is right. Image button is easiest. I think he was referring to photos in the photo section. Working with albums and such.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Or just PM MuskyManiac. He seems to have NO problem posting pictures. The big question is, when will he stop?

Fishing Fanatic

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha you guys look like you have some great trips! Definitely jealous! I'm gonna go spend my afternoon standing in the rain on the river. Hopefully the fish cooperate. I know the old mill lights will!

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else have a hell of a time posting with your phone? When I hit the image icon a box pops up that isn't centered on the screen and all then when I choose the file it says click to upload and nothing happens. I tried switching to the mobile version but that asked for a title and I just said the hell with it. From the PC no prob using the picture icon. iPhone just say nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else have a hell of a time posting with your phone? When I hit the image icon a box pops up that isn't centered on the screen and all then when I choose the file it says click to upload and nothing happens. I tried switching to the mobile version but that asked for a title and I just said the hell with it. From the PC no prob using the picture icon. iPhone just say nope.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
When on the full site via mobile I can upload images fine. It's a bit clunky finding the popup box however.

The mobile version of the site does not currently have the ability to upload pics, but we are working on it. Thats what the test image above came from.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74