PowerPro Usage

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not anything you need to worry about Tommyboy. Strip 10 feet of line and put on a new fluorocarbon leader and your good for the Big Windy.

You should be using Suffix 382 anyway.

Haha or crystal fireline and a titanium leader. Titanium leaders are where its at.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is this Power Pro you guys speak of??? I am still using 10 year old Fireline. ;:;hijacked :;:stirthepot

Power Pro is the best line in the world. Better than anything else on the market. If you use anything else, you are a not a good person. Whatever you do, do not buy the 382 MM speaks of.

Glocks are the best. Yeti coolers make ice. Your dog better not have a docked tail. :;:muahaha:;:stirthepot

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I change every two to three years. Casting on the Sheyenne really seems to make the stuff fray really fast and in those early or late outings the "Line Fuzz" really holds water and when it freezes it really reduces the entertainment value of an outing. Also, the addition of the extra water held by the "Line Fuzz" significantly reduces my casting distance and accuracy throughout the season.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I change fishing line often so i dont snap off giant fish when you get that one chance finally.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Power Pro is the best line in the world. Better than anything else on the market. If you use anything else, you are a not a good person. Whatever you do, do not buy the 382 MM speaks of.

Glocks are the best. Yeti coolers make ice. Your dog better not have a docked tail. :;:muahaha:;:stirthepot

You are correct on all but the docked tail part, for this you shall be bad rept.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha or crystal fireline and a titanium leader. Titanium leaders are where its at.

Watch those damn things. They seem to work harden after a while and will snap in mid-cast. It's happened to me enough to make me change them out every outing. I not shi'ite you. Usually snip the hardware and recycle to new wire. Luckily never lost a bait. It's always landed somewhere on the bank. These incidents have never caused injury to my penis.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 38
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12