Radical Firearms AR

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Does anybody own one of these AR? I am looking at getting one just to have it. More than likely will be shot very very little. Just purchasing in case they would ever decide to ban them. The price is decent and was checking if they are complete junk or not bad for the money. They are being sold at scheels. Thanks in advance for the info.

bigcatpike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would probably be better off spending a bit more and getting a ruger ar 556 mpr, IWI Zion, or M&P 15

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Would probably be better off spending a bit more and getting a ruger ar 556 mpr, IWI Zion, or M&P 15
So the Ruger is around $400 more then the radical. Can you tell me what would make this a better buy? Do you know if there have been issues with the radical where I would want to spend the additional money? This gun would never be sold..probably just passed down when the time comes. It’s also not an investment for resale as it would never be used for that. Just basically to have one and it’s whole life will be in a gun safe.

bigcatpike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Better a Radical than to have nothing but the ruger has a 1:8 twist cold hammer forged barrel that will stabilize a wide range of bullet weights, better furniture, upgraded trigger, and is from a company that would stand behind its product. Not a high end AR by any means but provides a lot more bang for the buck. I paid like $600 5 years ago for one. If you never plan to shoot it though it really doesn’t matter 😂. A Palmetto State Armory AR would be closer in price to the radical with a better track record so if I didn’t want to step up to the Ruger I would buy one of them instead

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.radicalfirearms.com/

We offer our exclusive Lifetime Warranty on all products manufactured by Radical Firearms as long as you own the product!

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST: Thank you for dropping by our website. Regardless of what page you are on please expect a 6-8 week lead-time. This allows us the time to custom build every order as they are ordered. For real-time updates, follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

*ATTENTION* DO NOT use Remington UMC ammo in any of our firearms! Due to overwhelming call volume please email for any inquiries at customerservice@radicalfirearms.com

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
https://www.radicalfirearms.com/

We offer our exclusive Lifetime Warranty on all products manufactured by Radical Firearms as long as you own the product!

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST: Thank you for dropping by our website. Regardless of what page you are on please expect a 6-8 week lead-time. This allows us the time to custom build every order as they are ordered. For real-time updates, follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

*ATTENTION* DO NOT use Remington UMC ammo in any of our firearms! Due to overwhelming call volume please email for any inquiries at customerservice@radicalfirearms.com
What's umc ammo, any idea why it couldn't be used?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
What the hell?!! American companies can't seem to get laid in prison. Winchester moved to "Jaypan" and Rem can't seem to capitalize from the 870/700 or load .22 shells. In my day Ruger was the "Savage".

You'd think one of them would've taken a lesson from the (now threatened) diamond industry model and not flooded the market. I realize it'd take an economic artist to maintain/balance quality/price/profit/wages in a country without pride or traditional ethics.

Savage seems now to keep their nose to the ground and I'm afraid Ruger is in danger of over extension.

That is all.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What the hell?!! American companies can't seem to get laid in prison. Winchester moved to "Jaypan" and Rem can't seem to capitalize from the 870/700 or load .22 shells. In my day Ruger was the "Savage".

You'd think one of them would've taken a lesson from the (now threatened) diamond industry model and not flooded the market. I realize it'd take an economic artist to maintain/balance quality/price/profit/wages in a country without pride or traditional ethics.

Savage seems now to keep their nose to the ground and I'm afraid Ruger is in danger of over extension.

That is all.
Soo this radical firearms appears to be 100% usa made. Would like someone that has one to chime in. I am taking the silence as a positive as I would think if it was a complete piece of shit someone would say so.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^I'm not an AR fanatic: Probably have the same interest as you. Maybe get it just to have a lower...Almost zero experience with civilian models.

M4 used to aggravate me on "burst"; if the baffles(?) on the bolt were perfectly lined up by "gap" the first attempt at "burst" would be a single shot: A usually useless single shot as your stance, etc was prepared for the "recoil" of a carwash wand. I stripped the cosmoline off mine and kept it 'till the end: The problem became worse over our "life": Made the first shot count in honor of Col. Jeff Cooper's disdain for "spray and pray". I promise I did not have to pray @25m as a basketball.

Should've bitched more to CATM.

It's importour our military MAIN accepreadi, inclused transgender and Donald Trump hamalafluffted for DEMOCRACY!!!

That is all.

Last edited:

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Soo this radical firearms appears to be 100% usa made. Would like someone that has one to chime in. I am taking the silence as a positive as I would think if it was a complete piece of shit someone would say so.
Cheap AR’s are all the same. I don’t think any is any better or worse than the other. Just because they are cheap doesn’t mean they don’t function well. It’s all the same design and specs. Only difference may be a few parts of varying quality. Nice thing about cheap AR’s is you can always upgrade parts. You shouldn’t go wrong buying one. You can get cheap new AR’s for 400-500. Some of the $700-900 AR’s are barely any better than the cheap ones and just cost more for the name.

If you want to have the AR before they ban it you could always just order the lowers and then build the whole gun whenever you want.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member

That is all.
I don’t know why Remington keeps making the 870. No one wants an over priced pump. Model 1100 in 28 or .410 gauge would sell better . Havent seen a new model 700. Are their 22 rounds full of duds or what?

I won’t buy another Winchester until they move back to the US or Belgium

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 4
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1