remember when...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
When this was gay and might get your ass kicked?

1669153063423.png
Still is

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Last summer I was sitting on an approach letting a bunch of bikes go by and I noticed a gal on a trike, except it wasn't a real trike. I could see three wheels. It had the regular drive wheel and then the larger car wheels on the outside. It was like training wheels on the back. Is that a kit or was it homemade. It was well made and you had to be looking real close to catch it and she did fit her leathers real nice. LB

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
boughten, that is the leather other a kit db

Often wonder if the main tire would spin like the main tire on kid's bikes with training wheels when the training wheels would take the drive tire of the ground.

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last summer I was sitting on an approach letting a bunch of bikes go by and I noticed a gal on a trike, except it wasn't a real trike. I could see three wheels. It had the regular drive wheel and then the larger car wheels on the outside. It was like training wheels on the back. Is that a kit or was it homemade. It was well made and you had to be looking real close to catch it and she did fit her leathers real nice. LB
It is a kit.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is a kit.
Yes, it's a kit you can buy. For each model bike you want to put it on. The nice thing is, you can have a trike when you want it, and take it off if you want.

I have ridden a Can-Am spyder. Big touring rig. It has it's benefits. I prefer two wheels, but this one had heated seat, heated grips, and a pile of other things. The guy who owns it, said his wife would rather ride on the trike, than the other baggers he has. So, I can see it.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The day I have to ride a trike, or the likes there of, I'm hanging up my leathers.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
The day I have to ride a trike, or the likes there of, I'm hanging up my leathers.
I said the same thing many years ago. But the urge still was there after my stroke but my balance on two wheels definitely wasn't what it used to be, that and my right leg goes completely numb at times with no warning from all of my back surgeries. So the desire to ride was still there so enter the Honda Goldwing CSC Trike.
We like it and the only time we miss the bike is in the Twisties. Now you pull up to a red light or stop sign, no putting your feet down, just sit there and wait. Also getting on and off especially with a passenger, is super easy and much safer for these two old rascals.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
We worked hard to find our own fishing and hunting spots...........miles on the gravel, boots on the ground..........

Now we have cum stains making videos and ruining other people’s hard work by simply posting locations, comments and videos on the internet looking for likes and sponsors. Get bent.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75