Removing those annoying gobblers

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No. Just throw a few 100,000 $ out to " study" why.
He'll, can I get a grant to study why, when certain years the Snowy Owls invade us and subsequently the vulnerable Hungarian partridge numbers nose dive.?
Sure if you have the intelligence and know how write the grant get the funding. Let us know what you find…….

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure if you have the intelligence and know how write the grant get the funding. Let us know what you find…….
Naw. , I believe what I see, not what others tell me what to see.
What's your stance on the introduction of zander years ago?
Waste of $$ or well spent$ ?
I'm beggining to Hate any state spending $on " studies " of wildlife.
The why/ how thing.
Nothing gets done in the long run. Wolves/ deer/ moose in Mn is a prime example.
ND does not have the habitat turkeys need other that certain pockets. Fur prices are depressed, not many trapping, avian predators sky high, ect... don't need to spend a shitlaod of $$$ to figger it out.
However, if I had a wildlife degree in wildlife management and a state hired me for 100,000$ bucks a year, damn right, I'd keep EVERY study in the lime_ light!!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The why/ how thing.
Nothing gets done in the long run. Wolves/ deer/ moose in Mn is a prime example.
ND does not have the habitat turkeys need other that certain pockets. Fur prices are depressed, not many trapping, avian predators sky high, ect... don't need to spend a shitlaod of $$$ to figger it out.
However, if I had a wildlife degree in wildlife management and a state hired me for 100,000$ bucks a year, damn right, I'd keep EVERY study in the lime_ light!!
If you had a wildlife degree you would make no where near 100 grand so there’s that. Wolves in Minnesota have nothing to do with biology it has to do with being a shitty state with a bunch of shitty people who don’t understand biology. If only everything was so black and white but in the real world there is a lot of grey that is hard for simple minds to grasp.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The why/ how thing.
I think zander are cool. I hope they're still a "crypto species" in Spiritwood. STUDIES :) have shown they don't hybridize with walleye.

Your meemaw and I believe your other concerns are historically rational and valid. I'm an expert of your first thought.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84