What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Road Rage
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="PrairieGhost" data-source="post: 118012" data-attributes="member: 704"><p>Sometimes the road rage works out perfect. We were going to Phoenix to visit our son and passing through Wyoming. A green Ford explorer was riding my tail. He would back off, then run up on my bumper. I noticed he had pushed me to near 80mph in a 65 mph zone and I immediately slowed down. I expected him to pass, but nope just drove closer to my bumper. It became clear he was trying to make me drive faster and run into the radar first. As we approached a junction and a hill with a yellow line the gun lost it and went past me as if I was standing still. He was doing well over 100mph. Guess who we met at the top of the hill? Yup, the HP. I looked in my rear view mirror and he was sliding sideways with his lights already on. He also passed me doing well over 100 mph. I told my wife I would not want to be in that guys shoes.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="PrairieGhost, post: 118012, member: 704"] Sometimes the road rage works out perfect. We were going to Phoenix to visit our son and passing through Wyoming. A green Ford explorer was riding my tail. He would back off, then run up on my bumper. I noticed he had pushed me to near 80mph in a 65 mph zone and I immediately slowed down. I expected him to pass, but nope just drove closer to my bumper. It became clear he was trying to make me drive faster and run into the radar first. As we approached a junction and a hill with a yellow line the gun lost it and went past me as if I was standing still. He was doing well over 100mph. Guess who we met at the top of the hill? Yup, the HP. I looked in my rear view mirror and he was sliding sideways with his lights already on. He also passed me doing well over 100 mph. I told my wife I would not want to be in that guys shoes. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Road Rage
Top
Bottom