salutes fireworks- you can go to hell

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Elaborate please. This place is a bar to me and the only true human interaction I experience.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Elaborate please. This place is a bar to me and the only true human interaction I experience.

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/WMP3Vf5uep4

Pyrotechnics Guild International annual convention is being held within earshot of Shorthairs/fuse. To be fair, ~10Mi is still within earshot, I say that as I'm ~8Mi away as the crow flies and I can hear them throughout the day, and I'm half-deaf.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm a few blocks south of Short and I can't agree more. Furthermore, I actually found pieces of said fireworks in my backyard. Tonight is going to be LOUD! Last day thankfully.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
its the concussion part of the PGI club that i despise the most. My windows i put a ruler up against them away from the center a 1/4 inch - the window is hitting the ruler upon the concussion of the shell. Why not blow those before 11pm. The colorful shots - i have no issue with. The salutes have no color they are just for noise.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a few blocks south of Short and I can't agree more. Furthermore, I actually found pieces of said fireworks in my backyard. Tonight is going to be LOUD! Last day thankfully.

FYI - i moved a couple or 3 years ago. I live west of where I used to live --- now in westwynd so it worse. So when you drive by my old place and say short is trashing it it up - its not me.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was unaware of that! I better stop egging their cars I guess.... :cool:

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wait what. So you are telling me that the general public was banned from using fireworks during the 4th due to drought and these guys can blow off whatever they want. Wasn't it farg who had like 12 firework related fires this year.

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wait what. So you are telling me that the general public was banned from using fireworks during the 4th due to drought and these guys can blow off whatever they want. Wasn't it farg who had like 12 firework related fires this year.

It's pyro's.. they know what they're doing......

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this referring to the Red River Valley Fair fireworks show that I am going to tonight?

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I live by the red and can hear them in my house. I have now become one of you grumpy old people as I found myself saying bad things about them.

Carry on.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
My I suggest something like this for you whinners. :;:howdy

hearing-protection-devices-500x500.jpg

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Somebody farts to loud, somebody will complain

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month