scheels or cabelas credit card

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know about that , I bet old Dave probably likes a whey "protein" shake! My wife didn't but ok Dave might.
WHEY-5LB-CB-MILLECOR-PROTEIN.png

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
Dave Ramsey offers a sounds strategy. However, if you’re disciplined enough to pay off credit card each month, why not capitalize on the points or cash back. You’re leaving “cash” on the table by not utilizing credit cards. Discipline is the key to never carry a balan

Last edited:

skywalker

Founding Member
Founding Member
I use my Scheels card for everything and pay it off at the end of the month. Then when we have a hundred bucks or so, go find something at Scheels that I REALLY need.:fishon:

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
our cc cards points mainly go for travel or visa cards. I will say gift cards for scheels -- i end up buying something that i didnt shop for price wise -- spending more money. Cabelas i spend less time in that store anymore.

Wopp123

If I apply online or in store what security questions will they ask me and if I get approved in store can I get credit card same day??

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I apply online or in store what security questions will they ask me and if I get approved in store can I get credit card same day??
If you apply in store they will want a sperm sample and measure scrotal circumference. They will check for anal retentiveness and gag reflux. Be prepared

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In reality, Scheels is a 5 minute deal. Card printed while you're standing there, plus you get to pick a prize. Wife got one to save $70 on a purchase.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Back to the subject at hand, my Livescope purchase on my Scheel's card (paid off immediately) saved me $100 off a Vortex scope for my son's deer rifle, which was also on sale when I bought it and I believe I got a $50 gift card for as a promotional deal. 3% on purchases is only rivaled by my 5% on Amazon purchases with their card. Money on the table if you pay them off right away.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Back to the subject at hand, my Livescope purchase on my Scheel's card (paid off immediately) saved me $100 off a Vortex scope for my son's deer rifle, which was also on sale when I bought it and I believe I got a $50 gift card for as a promotional deal. 3% on purchases is only rivaled by my 5% on Amazon purchases with their card. Money on the table if you pay them off right away.
Yep. If you use a credit card correctly, they pay you to do it. Buy what you can afford, pay off immediately, collect cash back.

Weekender

★★★ Legendary Member

5% on Scheels purchases and 1.5% everywhere if you have the premier edition.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had the scheels card for a number of years. Premier edition for the last few. Disputed a $200 charge I didn’t make and they wouldn’t stand behind me or even attempt to make it right. Chopped that thing up and never looked back.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 158
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45