School holidays on the chopping~

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am guessing they will get the time off but there will be no mention of the holidays in the school, other than how they do not fit with the new America. Don't thank Obama, he is as much a product of the idiocy as a ramrod for more of it. This is a product of decades of constant bombardment by media, entertainment, commercials, higher education of everything we hold dear. The last 2 generations have been taught that religion, hard work, success of the individual, honest working folks and common sense are the base of the world's problems. Meanwhile the fight for America continues and for the most part it is the few deciding for the many what is best and I see no end in sight, I think we find out if the pendulum starts swinging back this November. I am proud to be an American, too bad so many cannot just be the same- they have to be "______" Amercians.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
tolerance huh???

just remembering back when i was in high school... loaded guns in the back window parked in the school parking lot... showing up late with blood and hair or feathers on your camo... huge blood stained buck knife on your belt... teachers going out to look in the back of your truck to see what you got... playing with shotgun or rifle shells during class...

maybe this is why the drop out rate is now so high... don't know if i could pull it off today...

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's the one good thing about Trump. He's showing everyone that the PC croud can bitch and screen all they want because that are vastly outnumbered by normal people who are sick of their shit! They guy will in the end be lucky to keep his job. A smart person would have worked it in slowly so no one gets to up in arms. Doing all at once will bring and avalanche of public outrage down upon him.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
tolerance huh???

just remembering back when i was in high school... loaded guns in the back window parked in the school parking lot... showing up late with blood and hair or feathers on your camo... huge blood stained buck knife on your belt... teachers going out to look in the back of your truck to see what you got... playing with shotgun or rifle shells during class...

maybe this is why the drop out rate is now so high... don't know if i could pull it off today...

When you graduate in the 1960s

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
1. No school after memorial day
2. No school before labor day
3. King of the hill allowed

three simple things I would like to see passed

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;hijackedWhy do kids have more allergies now then 20yrs ago, growing up I never heard of one kid in school who had peanut allergies.

Because we didn't spray everything with roundup and we sure as hell didn't burn a crop down to combine it ten days later like we do now. We used to fill up a spray coupe in the yard and go spray a field and return now we have a semi trailer full of chemical that follows the $200,00.00 sprayer until we absolutely nuke everything in sight, yes, I'm guilty. We also averaged 40bu wheat back in the 80's.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a bad episode in the early 70's blamed on whipped egg whites. I pulled through it after a big vomit and as I remember; purple grape medicine; probably Benedryl. I do remember it was a two day ordeal. My hands itched so badly I would forcibly and repeatedly shove them under Mom & Dad's thighs in the waiting room. I'm talking pre-school age and was on the verge of madness.

I now have a son who's deathly allergic to milk and eggs. The physical effects are beyond scary.

I listen to C2C AM all the time DI and never equated this aspect.

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I blame peanut allergies on Jimmie Carter.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just wait till the carpet munchers and pole swingers need to have a day off to remember their legal day in history, like a second valentine's day

It's only 9 AM and now I'm all pissed off. If this shit happens my kids won't be returning to school after Deviant Day.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8