Scrambled Eggs

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, Guywholovestrufflesalt, I just ordered some from Amazon. For $25 they better be the best titty sprinkle eggs I've ever eaten.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, Guywholovestrufflesalt, I just ordered some from Amazon. For $25 they better be the best titty sprinkle eggs I've ever eaten.

Dude, why didnt you set up a group buy!!! We coulda went in on a case and cut the cost in half....
Waiting for a report before I buy $25 salt.
You could buy some truffles and salt from Menards (50lb for $5) and make your own!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
You're really not selling me here buddy.

that wasn't my intent

- - - Updated - - -

it will last > year - just a pinch will do ya

you will find amazing combos - sprinkled on corn on the cob taste like popcorn, cottage cheese becomes butt-flavored cottage-cheese, etc.

Ha ha ha... in my culinary world "butt" is a good thing when it comes to certain foods - like Italian hams, sausages, etc. where they are hung until moldy then eaten. The fungi adds lovely funk.

drying%20area.jpg

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I found a deal on Ebay for $21. Do you and Gal roll around in money and this stuff at the same time like Scrooge McDuck?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I found a deal on Ebay for $21. Do you and Gal roll around in money and this stuff at the same time like Scrooge McDuck?

when we get drunk we snort it like cocaine

with great regret the next morning - cuz it ruins us for the taste of it on eggs for a few days

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I add walleye and perch cubes to my scrambled eggs. It is a tasty little scenario...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I eat leftover fried fish cold - with truffle-salt and blk pepper seasoned cottage cheese on the side

dip the cold fish in SpinBlend

it's a seriously enjoyed leftover lunch for this guy

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you guys do try fish in your scrambled eggs make sure to add less moisture to the eggs as the fish chunks release quite a bit of juice.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
add no water, no milk, whisk the piss out of em and straight into a good non stick pan. no seasoning either (addressed at the END). 'roll' (scrape? push?) your scrambles off the bottom of the pan forming a picture perfect end product ******DO NOT OVER COOK********* there should still be a very minor 'wet' appearance to your pile-o-scramble

and now for the secret, once nearly finished, work in a handful of thinly sliced, 1" diced, previously crispified SPAM

you're welcome.

by the way, you can flush that jar of truffled salt bullshit down the lou, i'll be getting my sodium the old fashioned way, processed meat.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
that wasn't my intent

- - - Updated - - -

you will find amazing combos - sprinkled on corn on the cob taste like popcorn, cottage cheese becomes butt-flavored cottage-cheese, etc.

Ha ha ha... in my culinary world "butt" is a good thing when it comes to certain foods - like Italian hams, sausages, etc. where they are hung until moldy then eaten. The fungi adds lovely funk.

drying%20area.jpg

yes a little goes a long way. a small pinch will do for 2-3 scrambled eggs. for me anyhow ymmv

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
when we get drunk we snort it like cocaine

with great regret the next morning - cuz it ruins us for the taste of it on eggs for a few days

I just lol'd a whole bunch.

- - - Updated - - -

that wasn't my intent

- - - Updated - - -

drying%20area.jpg

please tell me that's your meat that's hangin, guywhoshootspigeonsandletsthemgetmoldybeforeeating

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I add walleye and perch cubes to my scrambled eggs. It is a tasty little scenario...

We occasionally fry some fish in a skillet and when it's almost flaking apart add the eggs. Then just scramble the eggs as if the fish isn't there and when your eggs are done the fish is crumbled up equally throughout the eggs. Delish in the ice house after the morning bite!

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
At your age i would have thought you would have some experience in that department... Hahaha

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would go nuts if I let my meat hang and go moldy, my meat must be handled frequently to maintain a healthy marriage

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88