Searching For Threads

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes.

It's a shitshow like a slot machine. "Key Words" don't seem to mean shit. Sometimes nothing; sometimes posts from multiple threads. Maybe it's this device or IP. It took me a while to update my .22 LR thread from last night. "All Things Covid" and "All Things Ukraine" are "easier" to find as they have multiple posts: "What Are You Listening To These Days" even get's buried.

If you don't enter the exact capitalization and title you're going down a rabbit hole like a multi-festooned queer.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes.

It's a shitshow like a slot machine. "Key Words" don't seem to mean shit. Sometimes nothing; sometimes posts from multiple threads. Maybe it's this device or IP. It took me a while to update my .22 LR thread from last night. "All Things Covid" and "All Things Ukraine" are "easier" to find as they have multiple posts: "What Are You Listening To These Days" even get's buried.

If you don't enter the exact capitalization and title you're going down a rabbit hole like a multi-festooned queer.

Glad(?) it's not just me......

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I updated the search function awhile ago, and thought it was up to par, but let me know if otherwise.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I updated the search function awhile ago, and thought it was up to par, but let me know if otherwise.
Appreciate what you've created @Vollmer....possibly just my ineptitude with searching forums. I'll let the gallery weigh in on whether it's an actual issue or just me. Possible it's the latter.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since we're on the subject can we expand the cartoon face things available with "Like"?

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is frustrating. Trying to find a different threat about the M9 moose help requested....searched "M9"

1697088255352.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88