What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sheet Rock Screws, nails, etc.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="KDM" data-source="post: 349084" data-attributes="member: 314"><p>I was cleaning up the garage this past rainy day and GOOD GRIEF do I have sheet rock screws and other fastening items. Seems that any time I had to put up a sheet of sheet rock or a piece of wood I seemed to have inherited or gained or somehow acquired a bucket of screws or nails to get the job done. Most came with the house when I bought it as the guy was a wood worker, but I guess I didn't comprehend the true magnitude of what was hiding back under the tables. Not fun to move either. Moral of the story.."Ask the neighbor if he has any spare screws or nails before going out a buying some for a job. He might have plenty he wants to part with. It could save you some money."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="KDM, post: 349084, member: 314"] I was cleaning up the garage this past rainy day and GOOD GRIEF do I have sheet rock screws and other fastening items. Seems that any time I had to put up a sheet of sheet rock or a piece of wood I seemed to have inherited or gained or somehow acquired a bucket of screws or nails to get the job done. Most came with the house when I bought it as the guy was a wood worker, but I guess I didn't comprehend the true magnitude of what was hiding back under the tables. Not fun to move either. Moral of the story.."Ask the neighbor if he has any spare screws or nails before going out a buying some for a job. He might have plenty he wants to part with. It could save you some money." [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sheet Rock Screws, nails, etc.
Top
Bottom