Site speed?

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you read this thread at all? This is all about mobile devices getting bogged down. It has nothing to do with WiFi and even less to do with land line cable Internet. It is only this site that it happens on with what appears to be specific operating systems.

Hey shit biscuit....your phone/mobile devices operates off the wifi in your home...which is conected to your router, which is connected to your cable modem.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey shit biscuit....your phone/mobile devices operates off the wifi in your home...which is conected to your router, which is connected to your cable modem.
Why would it only effect one website??? I have exactly zero issues with any other sites I frequent. I could understand the bandwidth idea if it was happening from other sites but it's not.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
And as such if you would have bothered to read the thread works fine!:;:imwithstupid it's when they are running on the cell network that things don't work and this was also listed by many people many times before your post!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 103
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 46