State Fair concerts

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Every Kenny chesney picture I see makes me think he's just some pretty California white beach boy with cowboy hat and guitar trying to get a piece of ass from whoever will listen to him.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seeings how the state of North Dakota is broke, ;:;rofl and they were told to make budget cuts, I'm sure the fair board was told the same. So this is what you get, and you will like it as we are broke. What I really thought was interesting, was in Sundays paper, they have put either 15 or 25% of the Legacy fund into the stock market , and we all know that's working out just great. How can they do that with tax payers money?:;:huh

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sadly most of the people I talked to are excited about Kiss coming.....again. People in this area seem to like hearing old rock songs over and over and over and over again. Why do you think hairball is successful? It pains me.

k9guy82

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ehhhhh not a huge country fan, so rarely I'll got to a concert....I like the rock concerts they put on..I did do backstage security for Huey Lewis back in like 03 I think...if he came back Ill go see him again

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ehhhhh not a huge country fan, so rarely I'll got to a concert....I like the rock concerts they put on..I did do backstage security for Huey Lewis back in like 03 I think...if he came back Ill go see him again

Well, then you missed his concert at the State Fair in 1983~! Ummmmm, yeah, you were 1yo back then. That concert was a riot.... The State Fair doesn't take risks with bigger names, or those bands don't put Minot on their schedule because it's such a small venue. Back then they used to get a band within the first 5-8yrs of the band making it big: Night Ranger, Loverboy, Huey Lewis, Joan Jett, etc.

Now, it's so limited to country and names I've never heard of. I'm not even aware of three of the bands posted!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 23
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6