Steak N' Tater

MossyMO

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was a ribeye and twice baked potato kind of night again… put some twice baked potatoes on for a while before started searing the ribeyes.

-----

Melting the cheese over bacon topped twice baked potatoes while the steaks cooked indirect after the sear.

-----

Black Label AP rub on the twice baked potato and Chupacabra Brisket magic and White Lightning Double Garlic Butter for the steak.

-----
Absolutely delicious, this meal doesn’t get old!

-----

Cooked to our preference.

Thanks for looking!

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks great, and thanks for the reminder. The guy in charge of ordering for a certain restaurant forgot to order more buffalo seasoning over the weekend. :cool:

MossyMO

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks great, and thanks for the reminder. The guy in charge of ordering for a certain restaurant forgot to order more buffalo seasoning over the weekend. :cool:

Thanks for the order Brian, will send out tomorrow as both USPS and I got the day off!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mmmmmmm!! Indirect heat to really let the fat melt evenly into the tender flesh.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
fired up my new pellet grill/smoker chicken wings for super bowl (5lbs get the nod) then last saturday night I did a porketa roast smoked/grilled over indirect heat for 4 hrs turned out wonderful with apple wood smoke,had a few slices then my dog got up on th counter early sunday morning ate the damn roast dead give away is when he came into the living room and puked up chunks of meat,he even lapped up the apple juice bath i had the roast getting happy in. little some beach.....,gotta say i love grilling with this pellet grill,but for one person its just to big 30" grill opening to fire up for one steak so as much as we grill all year like mossy i bought a smaller electric grill,the "power smokeless grill" works fantastic as part of the purchase they sent me a copper chef air fryer,what a great purchase for us single chefs out there but this is another thread.sorry to hijack this thread guyz.

shit canned my weber grills as they don't get hot enough to sear meat even with unsoaked chunks of hardwood so i'm thinking/looking at the green egg mini max just from folks like mossy that use this grill everyone loves how food turnes out. any input on the green egg is welcome or another product. Until I decide on what to purchase any and all input is welcome here thumbs up/down on the green egg?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88