Stuck in the fast lane behind a slow poke?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went to Bismarck a week ago Saturday, right south of town 3 motorcycles in the left lane, and a car in the right lane. With 4 or 5 cars behind them driving 60 to 65 down the highway.:mad: They stayed this way for 15 miles.;:;banghead They finely got enough separation between them that I shot through the little space that they did provide at 80 - 85mph. Then the 3 titty sprinkling posers on the motorcycles sped up and drove right beside my door with their loud exhaust at 75 mph. Assholes! ;:;boozer

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went to Bismarck a week ago Saturday, right south of town 3 motorcycles in the left lane, and a car in the right lane. With 4 or 5 cars behind them driving 60 to 65 down the highway.:mad: They stayed this way for 15 miles.;:;banghead They finely got enough separation between them that I shot through the little space that they did provide at 80 - 85mph. Then the 3 titty sprinkling posers on the motorcycles sped up and drove right beside my door with their loud exhaust at 75 mph. Assholes! ;:;boozer

Sounds like the bikers were just being Dicks. Just remember the speed limit on 1804 is 55 till the road takes the big turn south. Then is moves up to 65. One of my friends has been pulled over on the 55 mph stretch 4 times. Gets expensive.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is just so gd simple, the left lane is for passing. If you think it's your job to control traffic then get a fucking badge, otherwise stay in the gd right lane.
Sonora bitches I get so fucking tired of jackals especially when they think fucking up the flow is their right. Pass or be passed. Makes me want to punch thar baby all over again.

- - - Updated - - -

Iffn I was queer, I would still know left lane respect.

NJL

Founding Member
Founding Member
I drive 600+ miles a week just commuting to & from work. The only thing that infuriates me more than jack wagons cruising in the left lane is the POS Dbags on a super 2 lane that drives the speed limit the whole time, except for the passing zones which apparently mean hammer down and do 80 until it ends then slow back down. Those bastards need to be bitch slapped till they get it.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still maintain that a goodly portion of the left lane problems arise from folks in the right lane who DON'T use their cruise. Cruise on @ ~5MPH over, coming up on slower traffic, move out to pass 1/4-1/2mi back and they speed up to hunker in the blind spot JUST before I clear the bumper.

I drive ~70K/yr, I see the above EVERY day.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Keep The Eff Out of It"; should be the motto

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Driver gets van stuck in wet concrete on 13th Ave. in Fargo

car+in+concrete+Fargo.jpg

FARGO, N.D. - Distracted driving can lead to tragedy, but sometimes it's just embarrassing.
Witnesses say a man drove through some fresh concrete on 13th Avenue in Fargo this afternoon. They say the van was coming from Olive Garden, drove right past the cones blocking off the work site and got stuck.
It took a backhoe about half an hour to pull the van out of the concrete.
Workers then spent the rest of the afternoon repairing the damage.

Oops!! ;:;rofl Not the fast lane but still stuck.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 20