Summer Olympics meh

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not gonna lie, I'm not feeling the Olympic spirit this year for some reason, probably just a long extended case of the Mondays.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not gonna lie, I'm not feeling the Olympic spirit this year for some reason, probably just a long extended case of the Mondays.
Not really looking forward to all the lgbtqkxyz shit that's going to be more than likely shoved down our throats or the gymnastics girl who took a spot from an athlete and then bowed out because of mental health..yet is back in it...

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
But I will watch the soccer games.....go team U.S.A!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not really looking forward to all the lgbtqkxyz shit that's going to be more than likely shoved down our throats or the gymnastics girl who took a spot from an athlete and then bowed out because of mental health..yet is back in it...
This to a T

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The popular girl in the wnda Caitlin Clark isn't going to the games, because she is white, straight, and isn't willing to kneel. Of course that isn't what the coaches will tell us but anyone who can read between the lines will see what I am assuming is the best reason for the decision.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
The popular girl in the wnda Caitlin Clark isn't going to the games, because she is white, straight, and isn't willing to kneel. Of course that isn't what the coaches will tell us but anyone who can read between the lines will see what I am assuming is the best reason for the decision.
I read an article here and there that pops up and the jealousy that seems to be there and the treatment she gets on the court from gown ups is sad. I don't watch any games (don't hardly watch any sports to be fair) but just on the news articles it's pretty sad. Sounds like she just keeps shrugging it off and goes back to work for the most part.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has more to do with she's just not that great but that doesn't fit your narrative....

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not that im a great wnba mind and would rather watch paint dry she did just get done playing a full college season and right into the wnba season. I bet fatigue plays and issue and she will be the best player in the league next year will an off season of rest

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not real sure but I'm guessing there aren't any WNBA Rookies on the Olympic Team. No matter how you look at it all of the rookies are still developing and learning to play at a different level against more mature athletes that make a living at it.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
She hasn't reached her prime yet but that woman has focus, confidence and skill. My guess is that in 2 years she will be the "Gretzky" of the WNBA.
Lets not get carried away. She may end up the "Steph Curry" of the WNBA but lets not start comparing anyone to the Gretzky. He's the one guy that's unquestionably the greatest ever in his professional sport.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Lets not get carried away. She may end up the "Steph Curry" of the WNBA but lets not start comparing anyone to the Gretzky. He's the one guy that's unquestionably the greatest ever in his professional sport.

yeah but he was a pussy.... :cool:

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Meh..Tom Brady, Lionel Messi I would say are at a higher level in their respective fields. Gretzky was amazing though. 4 Stanley cups is hard to argue with.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
She hasn't reached her prime yet but that woman has focus, confidence and skill. My guess is that in 2 years she will be the "Gretzky" of the WNBA.
Possibly but I thought she was a bit overrated in college. She can shoot it from anywhere but the rest of her game needs work at the pro level. Too many turnovers and not great defensively IMO

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 4
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1