Summer Olympics meh

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Possibly but I thought she was a bit overrated in college. She can shoot it from anywhere but the rest of her game needs work at the pro level. Too many turnovers and not great defensively IMO
Your right, can shot the lights out of the gym but rest of her game has a long way to go to get to "elite" level. Told a few friends that prior to the tournament. She was not really WNBA material yetq.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Muggsy was even shorter and I believe he could dunk as well.

I'm not sure though because I am far from a great pumpkin pusher mind.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
There could be a 1 in 10 chance to win a billion dollars just by watching a women's basketball game, or men's for that matter, and I would still rather watch speed walking.

USA Wrestling should put on a pretty good show though. Track and field is always fun to check in on. I hear break dancing is an actual olympic sport this year. Bust out your favorite Red, White, and Blue cardboard and throw some D batteries in the boom box.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Watching a soccer game right now Argentina vs canada for Copa America and on live TV they actually had a prayer before the game...couldn't believe it.....and so far zero lgbtqxys bullshit

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your right, can shot the lights out of the gym but rest of her game has a long way to go to get to "elite" level. Told a few friends that prior to the tournament. She was not really WNBA material yetq.
Your pulling shit out of your ass now,.you are telling me that Caitlin Clark isn't worthy of being the number pick as well as getting the biggest Nike shoe endorsement in the amount of 28 million because she's mediocre. Gtfoh with that bullshit 🤣

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 240
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 70