Summer Olympics meh

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your pulling shit out of your ass now,.you are telling me that Caitlin Clark isn't worthy of being the number pick as well as getting the biggest Nike shoe endorsement in the amount of 28 million because she's mediocre. Gtfoh with that bullshit 🤣
You got it and I'm sticking to it 😃

#1 pick, Yes, she is certainly dominant amongst the other "amateurs" she was playing with and against "in the shooting department", and she will very possibly get there, who knows. Nike jumped on her bandwagon because of her popularity not because she is super great. That's just my take after watching all of her games that were televised.
And I take it all back if she makes a good sammich!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You got it and I'm sticking to it 😃

#1 pick, Yes, she is certainly dominant amongst the other "amateurs" she was playing with and against "in the shooting department", and she will very possibly get there, who knows. Nike jumped on her bandwagon because of her popularity not because she is super great. That's just my take after watching all of her games that were televised.
And I take it all back if she makes a good sammich!
I'm ok with that, she is a rookie that could have brought that bandwagon enthusiasm to Paris? She singlehandedly brought her team to the ncaa finals which was seen by more people then the men's finals and the NBA championship. That's why Nike is paying her for her name image and likeness even though I am not a big fan of Nike and their Chyna sweat shop labor. Caitlin has the drive and the work ethic that will win her many wnba championships in the future making her the GOAT of woman's sports. Who knows I probably would have been rooting for the girls more then I'm going to now especially if they can show some respect to our flag and the men and women that bled for it.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Wait, what? So your telling me an athlete with skill and who is "normal" from what we can tell would actually attract people to watch and attend a sport...what the hell. This whole time I thought it was kneeling and lgbtqxyz and social justice that attracts people to sports.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not no more HAWK TAUH is now forever

Internet gold
1719085095414.png

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A lot of people and talking heads bitching about her not being on the team. A lot of people except Caitlin Clark herself. Her statement on not making the team:
"I’m excited for the girls who are on the team. I know it’s the most competitive team in the world and I know it could’ve gone either way – me being on the team, me not being on the team," she said. "So, I’m excited for them. I’m going to be rooting them on to win gold. I was a kid that grew up watching the Olympics. So, yeah, it’ll be fun to watch them. "No disappointment. I think it just gives you something to work for. That’s a dream. Hopefully, one day I can be there. I think it’s just a little more motivation. You remember that. And hopefully in four years, when four years comes back around, I can be there." via The Athletic.

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
As far as the Olympics themselves, I don't trust France's ability to protect all of the athletes and fans all the time. I hope I am wrong.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A lot of people and talking heads bitching about her not being on the team. A lot of people except Caitlin Clark herself. Her statement on not making the team:
"I’m excited for the girls who are on the team. I know it’s the most competitive team in the world and I know it could’ve gone either way – me being on the team, me not being on the team," she said. "So, I’m excited for them. I’m going to be rooting them on to win gold. I was a kid that grew up watching the Olympics. So, yeah, it’ll be fun to watch them. "No disappointment. I think it just gives you something to work for. That’s a dream. Hopefully, one day I can be there. I think it’s just a little more motivation. You remember that. And hopefully in four years, when four years comes back around, I can be there." via The Athletic.
I get it but it's not like she is going to come out and say it's bullshit she didn't make the team...she is going the PC route which she should since it's a lose lose for her anyway you look at it.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member

REPORT: “Hawk Tuah” Girl Has Already Made An Insane Amount Of Money, Now Being Pursued By Mammoth Sports Entertainment Company​

Viral ‘Hawk Tuah Girl’ sells more than $65,000 in merch in wake of NSFW social media fame​

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 200
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70