Surcharge on unvaccinated

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
My mistake. 49994 posted it. But, it was in fact a study from Isreal. Its starts from the premise that immunity from having covid is better. But,, having it plus the shot is betterer. U obviously didn't read it.

Yes obviously I do not read all articles that are posted but I did now and the article has good information on what has been discussed from months ago if not already common knowledge when it comes to real scientific research on the virus and the producing of antibodies to help fight our immune system against another attack from the similar virus. That's why getting the jab is in my opinion only really beneficial to someone who's immune system is already compromised from some other health problems like oh i don't know obesity for example. Even though a different strain is more contagious but never the less not has deadly as the original. I just wanted to know where this study was reviewed and since it has weight behind it coming out of Isreal. Thanks for the post 49994 and
Maybe some one will explain to the NDA members what the clot shot does exactly when it comes to help protect our bodies immune system from the Wuhan virus. And why this gene therapy has too many negative variables to be considered a good treatment option for a virus with a 99.9 percent recovery rate in healthy people. Which is the reason why other forms of drugs which have already been approved by the fda to fight against similar viruses is a much better solution to help prevent reinfection.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 181
  • This month: 164
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90