Surcharge on unvaccinated

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Can't open story cause I don't have apple news but I'm assuming it has to do with delta airlines charging $200 to their employees who aren't vaccinated?

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes. More and more companies are following suit too. They call it wellness compliance. I have to pay $50 more per month on my health insurance through my company because I’m a tobacco user. This will be similar.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just another strongarm tactic. I've also heard companies are having the unvaccinated take a rapid test before they can work and then charging said people for each test. It won't be long and someone is going to snap.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
trans.jpg

If there is 64 genders there also is 64 vaccination identities just pick one and claim discrimination.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I saw other articles saying similar things that I have to imagine this one does. One of them had an exceptionally long list of companies that were requiring employees to get vaccinated or face consequences/restrictions/precautions/whatever. Higher insurance premiums is an interesting one because I thought the feds were picking up the tab for those who fall ill to Covid, but maybe it's tied to some of the long-term effects and the feds aren't picking up the tab on that?

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
And yet we sit back idle and do nothing but bitch about it. And pay it.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't like it find another job or get vaccinated. No different then any other health risk like smoking. Employers have to do what they have to do and employees can do the same.

agriffith

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't like it find another job or get vaccinated. No different then any other health risk like smoking. Employers have to do what they have to do and employees can do the same.

ND Sportsman, that's pretty easy for you to say. Maybe the person has a spouse with multiple medications that need to be purchased, or a child with special needs that require the salary the person is currently making. Maybe it's a religious decision? It's pretty easy to sit behind a keyboard and have all of the answers. It might be a little tougher to be in the actual situation.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
ND Sportsman, that's pretty easy for you to say. Maybe the person has a spouse with multiple medications that need to be purchased, or a child with special needs that require the salary the person is currently making. Maybe it's a religious decision? It's pretty easy to sit behind a keyboard and have all of the answers. It might be a little tougher to be in the actual situation.
I agree with you. Nobody said life was easy or fair. Maybe the employer is trying to keep their business afloat so you have the job to complain about.....just sayin there are many ways to look at a situation but some only see it from their perspective.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with you. Nobody said life was easy or fair. Maybe the employer is trying to keep their business afloat so you have the job to complain about.....just sayin there are many ways to look at a situation but some only see it from their perspective.
Whose perspective are you seeing it from ?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Employers have had requirements on employees since the beginning of time.

Employees have had complaints (legit or otherwise) against employers since the beginning of time.

Why would one think either should change in our lifetime?

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
you are the people that still think the world is flat, go get the shots they don't hurt

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
you are the people that still think the world is flat, go get the shots they don't hurt

Your not getting the picture at all. I got the shot mostly to avoid the criticism of the gullible. I do hope it has a some medical benefit.

Here is the picture your not seeing, or perhaps you do and were just having fun. People don't worry about a little sting. What they worry about is pharmaceuticals that have been exempted from liable. What they worry about is people who are held up as best in the word experts changing their mind over and over again. What they worry about is leftist multimbillionaire with their finger in the mix who have said stupid things like the best thing that could happen is half the world population dying. What they worry about is a president who is more concerned for China than America. There are these concerns and more. I talk with people who have had side affects that continue after two months and worry what's next.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
MT was smart enough to pass a law to prevent forced vaccinations. We should have done it last session also. Should probably be on the ballot if that can be done sooner than our next session. The courts are going to have to get involved in this really soon before all hell breaks loose

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Judging by the just get the shot already and just comply and quit complaining comments by some of you on here, I’m starting to see who would’ve helped hide Anne Frank and who would’ve turned her in.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The whole problem with the shot. It doesnt work. Thats my biggest issue with it.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Shit talking -101 welcome all you unvaccinated bastads it’s about time to go to war on this shit!
I say let’s getter done!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had Trump won, I wonder how many on here would have exactly the opposite viewpoint on the vaccine?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 116
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 42