Surcharge on unvaccinated

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had Trump won, I wonder how many on here would have exactly the opposite viewpoint on the vaccine?
I’m only speaking for myself but I wouldn’t have any different opinion on it. Too many different studies done that don’t come up with the same results. I take precautions that I feel I need to do to fit my lifestyle. We are being lied to by someone and I don’t feel that it’s right to mandate this vaccine with so much conflicting information

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had Trump won, I wonder how many on here would have exactly the opposite viewpoint on the vaccine?

he has been for the shot since b4 he left office, and still is... doesn't really matter much to free thinkers...

conservatives are free thinkers and don't march lock step like other people i know... i have liberal relatives that cussed the vacs, until biden was sworn in, then lined up for the shot - bahahaha...

and, trump DID win the election... if democrats ran fishing tournaments in this state, a picture of a 10' bull shark caught at any tournament anywhere in the state would win big fish...

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wonder if the vacs would be reported as abject POISON,POISON,POISON if Trump had won?

- - - Updated - - -

If he happens to win how long for the media shift?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I won’t take it regardless who’s in office. Trump or anyone else. The reprucussions long term from this vac is going to be unbelievable

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Big Orange got scammed into this bullshit. He actually tried to ride the fence. No good deed goes unpunished. His biggest failure was not fucking scrubbing house and allowing the Democoms to have cake either way. The road to hell blah blah blah--and I fear his ego won't allow him to identify problems with HIS vaccines.

See where this is going?...

- - - Updated - - -

Just read Mark Levine's Unfreedom of The Press. The first three chapters were a hard, dry read for me. They were necessary to accelerate his narrative: On to American Marxism.

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
^^^^See above. Are you wanting to be an "original"?

Last edited:

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The non compliant people are the ones holding up this government from moving forward! By not getting the vac you are truly saving this country, you that did get shots and follow government rules, we are trying to help you but you want to fuck it up like there trying to do. I suggest the ones who are on that side of these evil sons bitches beware it takes a lot longer for us to get pissed off but when we do you will want your cry rooms to run to.
Just keep pushing it and you’ll find out!
This is what happens when the idiots run your life. Be strong Americans we have been intruded, we will prevail! I say if you don’t like it here and want to change it here you should leave now!

Not about politics, black, white, Asian, Mexican, or whoever! This is how we live leave us alone nobody cares! If we want to go to the dr that’s our right. So shut the fuck about it already!

It just baffles me how people are fucking selfish and ignorant only to there beliefs to the point of telling someone what to do!
I’d like to see one try and make me do something face to face! There fucking cowards everyone last one and yes I’m talking about all the ones trying to play God! Fuck you and everything you are about!

Watch your back there everywhere and no where I am!

When you see people on the net talking like this ^^^^^^! What could you possibly have to say?

I say it’s retardation, but who the fuck am I
I am someone that does not give a fuck about anything! And I believe one way, my way! If you don’t like it get the fuck out!
I would never force my way of thinking on anyone, nor do I care to make them do things that I do when they don’t want to.
I have respect! It’s my life I’ll live as I want so don’t try and change my mind! They will have to kill me first and I am not afraid to die! The sooner I can get out this shit hole the better!!!!
The sky is falling bla bla bla bla bla fuck em all!
Good day I have to go sit in my cathedral I call a boat and talk to the fish and god today because those are my beliefs!

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
ND Sportsman is correct, risky behavior leads to higher insurance premiums. While some only point to the low mortality rate of the virus, the long term effects require a lot of medical care. That costs insurance companies lots of money, which is paid for by company health plans and ultimately, people like you and me.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
ND Sportsman is correct, risky behavior leads to higher insurance premiums. While some only point to the low mortality rate of the virus, the long term effects require a lot of medical care. That costs insurance companies lots of money, which is paid for by company health plans and ultimately, people like you and me.

Waiting on insurance company’s State Farm and American family to pay out 2 and a half years on an auto accident that involved me (us) getting hit by a drunk off duty police officer
We haven’t received a dime for any property and medical so Fuck insurance companies!
They are as bad as the president of the good ol USA
I’ve been fed up with medical, political,insurance and all the big god players out there for awhile now so convince me otherwise to follow there rules ! Fuck them
I relied on them to long and now that I don’t I have no issues and live the way I want! FREE!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now there are fucktards trying to tell people your life insurance won’t pay if you don’t take the vaccine and die. That’s how damn dumb they thing we are

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member

That's all bullshit. This is about forced compliance and that's it. There are many at risk behaviors that don't get singled out for higher premiums. Obesity is probably the greatest health risk to individuals. Are they charging people extra to be fat. Should everyone have to take random drug or alcohol tests to avoid higher insurance premiums? Healthy people always have to pay for the unhealthy and there is no guarantee the vaccine keeps you healthy. This whole covid pandemic has been one great big fucking lie and it's continuing today and for the most part people are just letting it continue.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Until they acknowledge the benefit of natural antibodies, I won’t believe anything said.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member

and here it is!!! The dumbest thing I’ve read on the internet today. It’s just a control tactic and nothing more.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder what the insurance companies are going to say when the vaccine side effects start costing hundreds of millions.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Until they acknowledge the benefit of natural antibodies, I won’t believe anything said.

That's the issue with this clotjab is that it doesn't actually produce antibodies like a normal vaccine does, which is the reason why those who received the clot jab have a higher count of the the virus then those who never received the clot jab. Hence the reason why those who are unvaccinated who get the virus and spreading it to the vaccinated people who can become severely sick since their immune system is already compromised by the clotjab. No it does not work the way a normal vaccine works by producing antibodies and that's the reason why it should not be called a vaccine but a gene therapy and its the reason why people will need to take the clot jab again as a booster. I very much feel bad for those who felt like they had no other option when in reality there was other options that those who were in charge felt were not in the best interest of making billions of dollars and help stealing an election from the greatest president ever.

- - - Updated - - -

WRyX1Thj.jpeg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 236
  • This month: 205
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 83