What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Big Game Hunting
Deer
Tag Soup poll
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="KDM" data-source="post: 390329" data-attributes="member: 314"><p>Deer population is WAY down around Fort KDM. Last winter kicked the royal snot outta the deer herd. That mid april blizzard that dumped 6+ inches on us was the coup de grace for lots of deer. I've seen 3.....yes.....3 fawns this entire year so far even through all the harvests. I looked over probably 5000 acres in that time from late morning 'til dark most days. It's very disheartening. I wish everyone luck, but we NEED a mild winter to climb out of this. I already have the corn and alfalfa hay ready to go, but hopefully I won't need it. Stay Safe Fellas.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="KDM, post: 390329, member: 314"] Deer population is WAY down around Fort KDM. Last winter kicked the royal snot outta the deer herd. That mid april blizzard that dumped 6+ inches on us was the coup de grace for lots of deer. I've seen 3.....yes.....3 fawns this entire year so far even through all the harvests. I looked over probably 5000 acres in that time from late morning 'til dark most days. It's very disheartening. I wish everyone luck, but we NEED a mild winter to climb out of this. I already have the corn and alfalfa hay ready to go, but hopefully I won't need it. Stay Safe Fellas. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Big Game Hunting
Deer
Tag Soup poll
Top
Bottom