What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Tailrace
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Allen" data-source="post: 498111" data-attributes="member: 389"><p>I haven't put in at the Tailrace in a couple of years, but I do recall when it was at roughly this level of discharge back around 2007 and it was quite marginal. I was able to put my Lund Fisherman in, but there was a bigger glass boat that dropped his trailer off the end of the ramp. That would be my biggest concern unless something has physically changed. As I recall his trailer fell to the frame and he/they struggled to get it back on its wheels.</p><p></p><p>Anyone know if backing off the ramp is still a concern up there?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Allen, post: 498111, member: 389"] I haven't put in at the Tailrace in a couple of years, but I do recall when it was at roughly this level of discharge back around 2007 and it was quite marginal. I was able to put my Lund Fisherman in, but there was a bigger glass boat that dropped his trailer off the end of the ramp. That would be my biggest concern unless something has physically changed. As I recall his trailer fell to the frame and he/they struggled to get it back on its wheels. Anyone know if backing off the ramp is still a concern up there? [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
DUI Attorney
Latest: Kurtr
3 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Jiffy
4 minutes ago
D
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Downrigger
Today at 4:33 PM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Sluggo
Today at 3:28 PM
Tailrace
Latest: Allen
Today at 2:53 PM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Today at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Today at 1:35 PM
I
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: Iwhackwheat
Today at 12:18 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Today at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
National Grasslands Roads
Latest: Walleye Slayer
Thursday at 9:23 AM
Outdoor adventure bucket lis
Latest: svnmag
Wednesday at 10:32 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: CatDaddy
Wednesday at 10:12 PM
A
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Auggie
Wednesday at 6:13 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Tailrace
Top
Bottom