- Joined
- May 15, 2015
- Posts
- 108
- Likes
- 17
- Points
- 148
Deleted
Last edited:

They will try to match about anyone, but it has to be exactly the same item.Will scheels price match buds?
These guys bought all of camo fires stuff after they went tits up and screwed a bunch of people over.I hate to say it but I can get just about anything outdoor related cheaper and to my door in two days for “free”.
Camofire closing was a pay raise for me
I still go into Scheels here in town every once in a while
And it has to be in-stock at the time you ask for the match.They will try to match about anyone, but it has to be exactly the same item.
Just curious is this the same for all stores? GF and Fargo???I just had them price match a couple shooting bags last week from Amazon...Easy peezy...just put the item in your amazon "cart" show them the cost along with any shipping and the write it up. Saved about $30.
I've had the GF store price match many times. Guns, ice house, kids sports equipment, etc.Just curious is this the same for all stores? GF and Fargo???
Yeah, one of the items I tried to have them match online was on Amazon, but from another retailer through the Amazon site and they said no. Guessing they would have said yes in storeI just had them price match a couple shooting bags last week from Amazon...Easy peezy...just put the item in your amazon "cart" show them the cost along with any shipping and the write it up. Saved about $30.