Terrorist attack on France

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
See Zog we really do agree. One of these days i am going to go to the angle and have a beer or 30 with ya!!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
The UK Telegraph, citing Nice-Matin newspaper, reported, “The truck driver was said to have shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ — God is greatest — before being shot dead by police.” The Daily Mail also reported that detail.

Quit bringing in people who hate us and our culture!!! LSS and the state department are complicit when it occurs here - and it will.

cpete00

Founding Member
Founding Member
Uh oh, apparently he had a gun... This all could have been stopped if only France had strict gun laws.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a iraqi in my office one day -- and he put it like this -- he said if since you were born some foreign bomb, plane, missile, soldier..... was in your neighborhood ........ your attitude would be automatically negative as they are trying to change a way of life that you dont know any better. Democracy does not work why do you think we had heirachys for ever. I truly believe that statement; with that said he said he did not ever want to go back or live without a democracy. The believe that they have is that Allah provides for them not that they have to go out and work for it. Its inbred into the religion and it will not change. Even though this particular individual did understand and he was working 80 hours a week and was doing well financially; he said most dont and most that come over here believe that they will be provided for. So a walmart like company hires these individuals - they dont pay them well and the govt (you and I) support rent, medical and more. Walmart gets the corporate welfare and the middle class get to pay for it.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a iraqi in my office one day -- and he put it like this -- he said if since you were born some foreign bomb, plane, missile, soldier..... was in your neighborhood ........ your attitude would be automatically negative as they are trying to change a way of life that you dont know any better. Democracy does not work why do you think we had heirachys for ever. I truly believe that statement; with that said he said he did not ever want to go back or live without a democracy. The believe that they have is that Allah provides for them not that they have to go out and work for it. Its inbred into the religion and it will not change. Even though this particular individual did understand and he was working 80 hours a week and was doing well financially; he said most dont and most that come over here believe that they will be provided for. So a walmart like company hires these individuals - they dont pay them well and the govt (you and I) support rent, medical and more. Walmart gets the corporate welfare and the middle class get to pay for it.

I was at Walmart the other day. Two headgarb wearing gals were in the clothing dept (employees). One stood folding the same pair of clothes over and over looking out for boss person - while the other sat on the floor against her leg and played on their smart phone. Then after a while they switched.

I wanted to throw up.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was at Walmart the other day. Two headgarb wearing gals were in the clothing dept (employees). One stood folding the same pair of clothes over and over looking out for boss person - while the other sat on the floor against her leg and played on their smart phone. Then after a while they switched.

I wanted to throw up.

You should have...given them something to clean up.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, that's Wal-Mart's fault for not paying them $50 an hour for that high skilled labor...;:;barf

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Aloha+snackbar_8c2443_5416119.jpg

L5G3LQM.jpg

fullrut

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard a soundbite on the radio over the lunch hour from some national news. They're trying to say this was an act of road rage and that he was disturbed about his upcoming divorce. What a crock of shit!

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems like that's what happens to everyone named Mohammad when the get divorced. You might be onto something. Call Bill Nye up we might have a scientific breakthrough coming.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The problem with these attacks is that they are so spread out throughout Europe and Asia that it is almost impossible to eliminate them. One area gets hit, they move to another area and imbed that location. Look at Iraq and Afghanistan, for instance. We depleted that place, I had a hand in that during the 03-10' timeframe. When we would go into an area and "free" them, the bad guys would simply uproot and move someplace else. The only way to really get them gone is to have every country that houses them, to take initiative to remove them forcibly. We can't use the nuclear option, the blast waves are so intense that more harm would be done than good.

We can use daisy cutters and MOABs. Just heard Kerry bragging about achieving Obama's goal of 10,000 Syrians in the US.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18