that first colocoscopy

Opie11

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have only had one so far, but as mentioned by others the prep was by far the worst part of it for me. I was knocked out and remember trying to talk smart with the nurse running the anesthesia and next thing I know I'm waking up and done with the whole thing. And according to my wife, farting like a maniac even before I was fully aware!

Enjoy this Billy Connolly clip about the prep!

https://vimeo.com/24340828

Edit: Noticed this was an old thread that was updated. Glad everything went ok. Video still funny even if you're done with the procedure!

Last edited:

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did they find the toy car?

4a68876c8aa014b0b25c51cc51fed624.jpg

Norske

Founding Member
Founding Member
Many years ago, my first was without the total anesthesia. Unfortunately, the lady doctor had learned a few days earlier that her husband had been cheating on her. In my opinion, she was extra thorough and maybe a bit aggressive. The last one was anesthetized. But the attending nurse was a friend of my wife's and when all was done, she offered me a copy of the pictures "so I could show my wife and prove my head wasn't up there."

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

a '76 Corvette stingray in a Trojan?

- - - Updated - - -

While we're on the topic of medical humor, I have a quick story.

Sitting around the campfire one night, several years ago, my buddy asks his wife (ER nurse) to tell us any funny stories.

She tells us about the time a guy came with a "blockage" in his urethra. He was super swollen, like painfully so, and so badly that his skin was actually shiny, and a little blood was coming out.

My buddy says "Oh my Gawd, what was in there, a Barbie doll shoe??!!".

I think I laughed so hard I fell off my cooler.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 77
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31