The Official Wentz Wagon Thread

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm still scratching my head why? Why must exceptionally talented qb need to run the ball leave the comfort of those who are payed to protect him. I just don't get it why Carson you are a freakingcoolasacucumeberpocketpasser. Also he is one tough sob chose to stay in the game to finish up the drive.
;:;banghead

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw in the initial play and in other replays that when he got hit by those two or three defensive guys, Carson came to a screeching halt. Something had to give you would think. Hope news is better than what it appears tomorrow when they take a look at him back in Philly.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saints will be in sb

You shut your dirty pirate hooker mouth. If I have to hear about mother f in hurricane Katrina oneore time. I would rather see Aron Rodgers come back and the pack win than the shit box aints.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
You shut your dirty pirate hooker mouth. If I have to hear about mother f in hurricane Katrina oneore time. I would rather see Aron Rodgers come back and the pack win than the shit box aints.

Amen brother.

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
i hope the vikes get a chance at the saints in the NFC champ game. its payback time for the bullshit they pulled on us last time we met them there. of course, theres always a chance that Foles could go the distance with them. and a partially torn ACL recovery time is 6 weeks. 6 weeks on the button puts it exactly on Super Bowl sunday. wouldn't that be fn epic. it'd be his senior bison season all over again.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its been confirmed that he did tear his ACL, He's officially done for the year. As someone who isn't a die hard fan of any team i can say i was really enjoying watching him and hoping they could make a Superbowl run. Now I officially don't care anymore, free's up my Sundays for ice fishing i guess.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Exactly the best boot leg QB the one the only tough man of steal Favre , he was in a class of his own everyone else stay in the pocket.
Thanks pluckem great read

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well crap. I had/have $40 hanging in the local watering hole saying that Philly wouldn't win the Stupid Bowl this year.

It feels a little safer today.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Both Philly and Atlanta looked like crap today. I would have rather stayed in Minneapolis, but Philly has no chance against the Vikes.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
To be in the same list as Bono, sister Teresa is quite a honor and to get engaged to top it off well done Carson and some say chivalry is dead.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_20180207_023448.jpg

Cha ching$$$

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good for him on the engagement. Other than that screw Wentz and all of shit hole Philly and their knuckle dragging fans.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84