The Outfitters North Minot (WOW)

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Finally got around to stopping in there and the size of the store and selection blew me away, its about damn time Minot got another sporting goods shop. Oh and they have jumbo graded minnows!
DSC_4117.jpg

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Employees? yes. Assholes? not on the first impression.

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to have to check them out when I get up that way are they a strictly fishing store or do they have guns and hunting supplies also? Where are they located at?

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
They have mostly fishing stuff at the moment. They have some misc hunting supplies but not everything. They have more and more stuff every time I go in there.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was there for the first time today. They have a butt load of ice fishing stuff.

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
The owners are great, and have a lot of stuff in that store. Don't be afraid to ask as it may be in back. Great store with a very good selection.

NDOUTDOORS

Really Glad you guys like the store! I work there and try my best not to be an asshole! We do not have clam adaptor plates, however, if you come in we will order you anything we don't have! We have a lot of stuff for only being open since July. We are here to serve sportsman and try to make you feel at home every time you shop with us. We have a Facebook page as well as an eBay store. We have had to re order ice fishing houses and augers twice this year so we have been pretty busy. We will be headed to SHOT show next week so if there are some things you'd like to see in the store let me know. Thanks for the kind words and we truly appreciate your feedback.
Chris W

NDOUTDOORS

I will not be there. Dion is the main guy when it comes to tackle and fishing. He was the owner of Trophy Tackle and joined us for this Adventure. he knows his stuff and has been in the business for a long time. John has been around for 30+ years in minot and is awesome as well. Stephen Burton is the owner and previously owned the Sportsmans loft. Nycole is his daughter and is there most every day. I run the Online side of the house but occasionally come out of my office to help. 2017 is going to be a great year for us serving you all in Minot. We will launch an online store in a few months theoutfittersnd. if you guys can think of something Minot is missing in the Sporting goods arena let me know and ill try to make it happen.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup. I love that store. The people are awesome too. They have a nice selection of handmade knives of all shapes and sizes as well. I think I remember seeing some reloading gear in there as well. Can't remember for sure but I thought I saw some boolits and maybe powder as well

twobs

Founding Member
Founding Member
What do you carry for bait? Different size minnows, smelt, waxies? Minot's selection sucks

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
They had separate different sized minnows, i didnt investigate much farther than that.

They also had alot of the lipless vertical rattle type baits, like the ones everyone wants for lake winnipeg.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40