20221123_100859.jpg
this rascal is Hank,he has big shoes to fill,

OH. MY. GOD. To think someone returned him?!? He looks perfect SNOW o_O

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
So
OH. MY. GOD. To think someone returned him?!? He looks perfect SNOW o_O
Some folks are particular about Goldens physical appearance, I'm guessing his white spots may have been an issue if these folks had breeding intentions? As much money these working Goldens bring folks want the perfect appearance.

Me,just a bestie,hell my time afield these days ain't about killing,my day in the field is watching my pup,the excitement, plus my hearing is shit (unless talking about money) my old boi would alert me when geese were approaching and from what direction. Iffin I shot and missed he would retrieve the spent cartridge and give me the stink eye... wouldn't have it other way.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very nice snow, hank looks like a fine snuggler on those cold Minnesota nights
Agreed,right now he is doing kennel time at night,also after the last couple days he thinks his name is "NO" or little fucker! Puppers keep us on our toes,my house looks like a child gate show floor protecting all my shit,Mr no has learned to climb these gates,can't contain him unless in kennel.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed,right now he is doing kennel time at night,also after the last couple days he thinks his name is "NO" or little fucker! Puppers keep us on our toes,my house looks like a child gate show floor protecting all my shit,Mr no has learned to climb these gates,can't contain him unless in kennel.
Hey you little fucker,I thought that was my name to until I had to go to school I finally found out what my real name was lol.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 62
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 19